A Special Edition of Universal Audio's Acclaimed Apollo x16 Interface, with a Bundled UAD Plug-In Package Worth over $2,400.
The flagship Apollo x16 Heritage Edition has all the benefits of the acclaimed Apollo x16, including world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, and full LUNA Recording System integration. And it goes a step further, with a software suite of 10 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Helios,® Fairchild,® Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA.
- 18 x 20 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 KHz conversion (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 or 2 on Mac)
- HEXA Core Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt)
- Create 16-channel immersive audio mixes for Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, Sony 360 Reality Audio, and others.
- Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices
- Includes the Realtime Analog Classics Plus UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, Audio Units, and AAX in all major DAWs
- Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
- Uncompromising UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
A Special Edition featuring Iconic UAD Analog Collections Onboard
A hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. Taking you a step further, Apollo x16 Heritage Edition gives you 10 premium plug-in titles worth over $2,400 - including the full suite of UA's Teletronix, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Helios Type 69, V76, and UA 610 Unison mic preamps, all Pultec EQs, Oxide Tape Recorder, and Pure Plate Reverb.
These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to Apollo Twin x16's included "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations included with any professional audio interface.
Create Professional Immersive Audio Mixes
Use Apollo x16 as your all‑in‑one monitoring hub for mixing formats up to 9.1.6, and easily create 16‑channel immersive audio mixes for Dolby Atmos, Auro‑3D, Sony 360 Reality Audio, and others.
Elite-Class A/D and D/A Conversion
With thousands of chart-topping songs and Grammy-winning albums under their belt, Apollo interfaces are no strangers to tracking stellar-sounding records. To improve on the previous generation Apollo interfaces' class-leading audio conversion, UA engineers obsessively auditioned the latest A/D and D/A converters - ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192 kHz converters with all-new analog circuitry for an ultra-pristine signal path.
Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing
Apollo x16 Heritage Edition features HEXA Core processing, with six DSP chips and 50% more UAD plug-in processing power than previous Apollos. This lets you run more UAD plug-ins, whether you're tracking in real time with channel strips from Neve, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios, or API, or running high UAD plug-in counts when mixing in your DAW.
Unison™ Technology - The Sound of Neve, API, Avalon & Manley Preamps
Perfect for electronic musicians and post production professionals who don't require tons of mic inputs, Apollo x16 Heritage Edition features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios, and Universal Audio.* A Universal Audio exclusive, Unison is a proprietary hardware-software integration that nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid-state mic pres - including their input impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and component-level circuit behaviors.
LUNA Recording System - Deep Apollo Integration with a Fast, Natural Workflow
All Apollo X series interfaces work with all major DAWs, including Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more. But they become a fully integrated recording system with LUNA, a powerful recording application for Mac from Universal Audio. Bolstered by Accelerated Realtime Monitoring,™ LUNA lets you track and mix in an intuitive single-window workflow with unlimited track counts, with full AU support and access to exclusive LUNA Instruments and Extensions.
Surround Sound Monitoring and +24 dBu Operation
With comprehensive surround monitoring support for formats up to 7.1, Apollo x16 Heritage Edition is a boon for engineers and producers working on audio and music for video games, television, and the web. In addition, Apollo x16 Heritage Edition offers selectable +24 dBu operation for out-of-the-box compatibility with professional mixing consoles and other high-end pro audio equipment.
Build a Networked Studio System Over Thunderbolt
Apollo x16 Heritage Edition offers 18 x 20 simultaneous inputs/outputs (8 x 14 analog I/O) and two built-in Thunderbolt 3 ports, which are backwards-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs via adapter (sold separately). This allows users of any Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo desktop or rackmount audio interfaces to easily combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices.
Included in Apollo "Heritage Edition" Bundle:
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-3A Audio Leveler
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Helios Type 69 Preamp & EQ Collection
- V76 Preamplifier
- Oxide Tape Recorder
- Pure Plate Reverb
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Bundle:
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Fairchild 670 Compressor (Legacy)
- Precision Enhancer Hz
- Raw Distortion
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
*Apollo x16 Heritage Edition includes ten premium UAD plug-in titles, plus the "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.