Yellowtec's m!ka Microphone Arm TV is created for video application. It is developed to be used for TV, vlogs and radio stations who provide video streams of their studio environment. Thanks to the possibility to place the arm completely below the camera's field of view, faces will be fully visible for your audience and for your interview partner. This makes the m!ka Mic Arm TV the perfect choice for anyone who is involved in TV, video channels, and visual radio.
By adjusting only a few knurled screws you can make sure Yellowtec's m!ka Microphone Arm securely fastens your mic according to its weight, in any position you pull it to.
Be it a switch in seats or a recording setup which is used by different persons, the m!ka Mic Arm allows you to customize your mic's position within seconds. Fully compatible with the whole m!ka Mounting System, you can take full advantage of the given variety of mounting options to tailor your setup to your individual needs.
- Supports microphones weighing up to 2kg (4.5lbs)
- 5/8" thread to attach your microphone
- Developed to use microphones without any restrctions in sight
- Adjustable friction joints
- Wiring concealed by tubes and joints
- Open-end cable tails (without XLRs)
- XLR-3 mounting connector can be ordered separately
- Sturdy tube construction
- Made of durable, silk-mat anodized aluminum
- Fully compatible with the whole m!ka Mounting System range
- Various mounting options
- Renowned German craftsmanship