The m!ka MMS Wall Mount Pole aims to mount your individually arranged m!ka equipment to walls. Holes on the flat side of the pole allow for easy fixation using only a few screws. Once installed, the pole itself provides you with different options to hold your m!ka arms and extensions in multiple positions.
Each MMS Wall Mount Pole has three full-height grooves which are evenly distributed. Use them to attach up to three items at the same height of the pole. m!ka Monitor Arms can be fixed using the side or central grooves while MMS Pole Adapters to fix m!ka Microphone Arms or m!ka Studiolight are only compatible with the central groove.
The number of items which can be mounted on top of each other is restricted by the height of the MMS System Pole, in this case 35" (89cm). There are various options to pick from when it comes to wall mount your choice of m!ka elements.
- Allows for wall mounting of individual m!ka arrangements
- 3 full-height grooves serve as mounting points to attach up to 3 m!ka elements at the same height of the pole
- Holes on the flat side allow for fixation to walls with the help of screws
- m!ka Monitor Arms can be fixed directly inside the three grooves
- Use an adapter to fix m!ka Mic Arms / m!ka Studiolight to the middle groove
- Affix m!ka Studiolight to the middle groove with a m!ka Pole Adapter
- Sturdy aluminum / ABS construction
- Made of durable, silk-mat anodized aluminum
- Fully compatible with the whole m!ka system range
- Renowned German craftsmanship