As a package option, m!ka Sets faciliate the combination of multiple m!ka elements. m!ka Set 1 covers all the m!ka parts you need to integrate a single monitor into your setup. The m!ka Single Monitor Set creates the ideal conditions to easily attach your monitor via VESA mount and QuickFix.
The set includes Yellowtec's m!ka Monitor Arm XS. It is suitable to mount a monitor with a weight up to 15kg. Equipped with a QuickFix Adapter for VESA75 and VESA100, proper adjustment of only a few screws will lead to a securely fastened monitor according to its weight and in any position you pull it to. Thanks to the Monitor Arm's swivel head joint, you can customize the horizontal and vertical inclination and separately define the force needed to change both. Be it a switch in seats or a setup which is used by different persons, the m!ka Monitor Arm allows you to customize your monitor's position within seconds.
The Set also covers a m!ka System Pole M which is developed to mount and arrange your m!ka Monitor Arm according to your individual needs.
Including the m!ka System Pole Desktop Mounting Kit, the m!ka Set consists of all the items you need to fix the m!ka System Pole to your desk. Use it to achieve maximum carrying capacity due to two large washers which secure a durable fit of your m!ka System Pole. One of the two washers will be visible on top, one will be hidden underneath your desk.
- Monitor Arm supports monitors weighing up to 15kg (33.06lbs)
- Equipped with QuickFix Adapter (VESA 75/100) for easy and safe monitor fixation
- Adjustable friction joints
- Separately adjustable friction of the swivel head's horizontal and vertical inclination
- System Pole allows for individual arrangements of m!ka equipment in multiple positions
- 4 full-height grooves serve as mounting points to attach up to 4 m!ka elements at the same height of the pole
- m!ka Monitor Arms can be fixed directly inside the grooves
- One additional m!ka element can be mounted on top
- A litt Signaling Device perfectly fits on top of the pole ? litt Signaling Device
- Internal steal thread at the bottom for pole mounting