The ZPC-1 microphones are a high quality matched pair of small diaphragm pencil condensers, designed to deliver wide, immersive stereo sound. From drum overheads to acoustic guitar, these mics capture crystal clear sound in the studio or on the stage.
- Matched pencil condenser mics ideal for stereo recording
- Wide frequency range, high sensitivity, low distortion and cardioid format ideal for capturing musical instruments and various types of recording
- Solid metal body design
- Windscreens, mic holders, screw adapters and carrying pouches included
MATCHED PAIR, UNMATCHED QUALITY
Matched at both 1kHz and 100hZ frequencies, the ZPC-1 pair offer an easy setup for high-quality, consistent sound. These mics seamlessly work together to capture spectacular sound in a variety of configurations, whether using them in an X/Y format for a tight stereo sound or an A/B format for a wider sonic image.
With a solid metal body design and included foam windscreens, both mics are durable and ready for use in any environment.
The ZPC-1 pair can be used to capture sound in the field with any Zoom recorder, such as the F3.
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Made of high-impact plastic, these adjustable mic clips attach to 5/8" or 3/8" mic stands or a stereo bar
These windscreens have a rubber-ringed opening for a snug fit, reducing wind and air noise
Your mics and accessories will fit securely in these two lint-free carry pouches, keeping them safe when you travel
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- ZPC-1 Pencil Condenser Microphones (x2)
- Foam Windscreens (x2)
- 5/8"-3/8" Screw Adapters (x2)
- Mic Clips (x2)
- Carrying Pouches (x2)