Based on over 25 years of the Instant Replay audio clip player, the Instant Replay 3 has more to offer than ever before. The ability to playout both wav and mp3 files provides more flexibility in file formats. More methods to move files quickly on and off the system as well as backup and restore of system settings and content shortens the time to get up and running. Assign clips to any of the 50 Hot-Keys on any one of 50 banks. With the potential for over 2500 Hot-Keys at the ready, Switching between shows or events is even easier.
The large full color touchscreen presents more information about the status of the system displaying currently playing or cued clips. All Hot-Key buttons switch automatically to a full Qwerty keyboard to make changing file names or creating folders easier. An external USB keyboard or mouse (not included) can enhance the usability of the system.
Organize and locate clips quickly in the built-in file manager. Quickly build playlists or assign clips to Hot-Keys or simply locate and play a clip anywhere on the file system.
With all of this and more, the Instant Replay 3 has become an even more useful tool for any professional audio user.
- Playout of wav and mp3 files.
- Create and save playlists for direct playout or assign to any Hot-Key.
- Full color touchscreen provides detailed information on content.
- Intuitive navigation of file system and operations.
- Larger RGB Hot-Key buttons can be backlit different colors for easy visibility in dark venues.
- RGB lit keys provide quick notification of system status.
- With 50+ GB of internal solid state memory and no limitation on the number of clips there is room for even more content.
- Additional external USB memory storage can be used to transfer files or expand file storage.
- Transfer files over the network using file sharing or FTP.
- Copy files to and from external USB storage devices using the built-in file manager.
- Backup and restore system settings and content to USB drive.
- Using the optional Integrated Dante® interface module, play or record over IP to and from other Dante® enabled devices.