The new TSS-2470II Time Delay can alter the delay time on-the-fly, handling simple time zone shifting, “mountain minute” style commercial insertion or disaster recovery operations. Delay Presets and traditional jog/shuttle allow you to play any portion of the delayed program from 30 seconds to a day or more.
The TSS-2470II is 360 Systems’ latest model of Broadcast Time Delay, bringing the ability to adjust the delay setting on-the-fly without loss of any currently recorded time. This gives it the flexibility to handle applications for Mountain Minute commercial insertion, schedule alterations and disaster recovery as well as simple set-and-forget time zone shifting.
- Single channel variable delay server.
- Delays from 30 seconds to 24 hours or more
- Locate and Play anywhere in the delayed video
- Play, pause, jog, shuttle to any point within the recorded time
- HD-SDI or SD-SDI I/O
- Control from anywhere with the included Remote Workstation software
- GPIO controls
- 16 channels of embedded audio
- Encodes VANC data such as Closed Captions (608 or 708) and AFD
- RAID 5 protection of content
- Single-frame time adjustment
- Small 1U form factor
- Server grade components, Linux OS
The TSS-2470II offers the same basic features and built in reliability as the standard TSS-2470. With HD and SD compatibility, frame accurate delay, RAID 5 storage, redundant power and cooling and a space saving 1U chassis, the TSS-2470 maintains the quality and reliability customers expect from 360 Systems.
The simple user interface makes adjusting and readjusting the delay time easy. Establish an initial delay time in the primary delay window, then utilizing any of the four preset buttons or transport controls, change the delay as needed. Time zone differences can be easily compensated for without the need for manual recording and rebroadcasting. Simply enter the desired delay time and click run or reset the delay time without having to restart the delay. The input feed is automatically delayed the set amount of time without any further user inputs required.
The TSS-2470II supports all broadcast formats – 720p, 1080i and NTSC/PAL at frame rates of 29.97/59.94 or 25/50 Hz. Because the TSS-2470II transports high-value program content, it employs a four-drive, RAID 5 disk array for enhanced reliability. Drives and power supplies are hot swappable allowing the system to continue running without downtime. With its 1U form factor, power consumption is low, and forced-air cooling extends component life and reliability.
The TSS-2470II can also be controlled remotely with our Remote Workstation software or with the use of GPIO triggers. Other features include high-quality 10 bit video with up to 16 channels of embedded audio and support for closed captions and other VANC data. A live feed monitor output and frame accurate delay from 30 seconds to 24 hours or more, round out an excellent standard feature set.
- HDSDI, SDSDI compatibility
- Configurable for 29.97/59.94 or 25/50 fps operation
- Frame accurate delay from 30 sec. to 24 hrs.
- Closed caption / VANC data support
- High quality 10 bit video and 24 bit audio support
- Up to 16 channels of embedded audio
- Intuitive graphical interface
- Simple controls for setting delay times
- Standard transport controls
- Remote Workstation control
- RAID 5 protected storage
- Space saving 1U chassis design
- Redundant cooling and power
- Live feed monitor and delayed outputs
- Dependable Linux® based OS