Whether you are a vocalist, musician, performer or presenter, the Audix Performance Series is designed to take the mystery out of wireless with a professional system that is simple, reliable and versatile. Going from set up to performance is as easy as:
SCAN - Press the hot key to scan for a clear frequency (6 seconds).
SYNC - Press the sync key to lock in the transmitter to the receiver (2 seconds).
PLAY! - You are now free to roam the stage!
Available in single (R61) and dual (R62) rack mountable models, the receivers for the Audix Performance Series feature a contemporary design, rugged construction and intuitive menus. Audix Performance Series transmitters consist of both handheld and bodypack designs. The H60 handheld transmitter features an elegantly designed slim line body that is compact, well-balanced and comfortable to hold. The Audix Performance Series B60 body pack system is very contemporary in design, rugged, comfortable to wear and easy to use.
R62 Two Channel True Diversity Receiver
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum tuning receiver
- True diversity, dual receiver modules
- 16 compatible system operation
- 207 pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
- 2560 tunable frequencies
- 300' (91 Meters) operating range
- Metal rack mountable chassis
- RF and AF indicators
- High contrast LCD display
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to receiver via infrared beam
- Choice of balanced XLR or ¼" outputs
- Soft keys control output levels, squelch, pilot, lockout
- Wide selection of handheld, instrument, headset and lavalier options
B60 Bodypack Transmitter
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter
- Durable metal housing
- 10 Hour run time - AA batteries