A value packed handheld diversity wireless system featuring the Audix OM5.
The OM5 is made with an extremely tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which isolates the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage or in a studio. Used on stage, in studios and for broadcast applications, the OM5 has a reputation for clarity, resistance to feedback and ability to handle SPLs in excess of 144 dB without distortion.
Whether you are a vocalist, musician, performer or presenter, the Audix Performance Series is designed to take the mystery out of wireless with a professional system that is simple, reliable and versatile. Going from set up to performance is as easy as:
SCAN - Press the hot key to scan for a clear frequency (6 seconds).
SYNC - Press the sync key to lock in the transmitter to the receiver (2 seconds).
PLAY! - You are now free to roam the stage!
Available in single (R61) and dual (R62) rack mountable models, the receivers for the Audix Performance Series feature a contemporary design, rugged construction and intuitive menus. Audix Performance Series transmitters consist of both handheld and bodypack designs. The H60 handheld transmitter features an elegantly designed slim line body that is compact, well-balanced and comfortable to hold. The Audix Performance Series B60 body pack system is very contemporary in design, rugged, comfortable to wear and easy to use.
R62 Two Channel Diversity Receiver
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum tuning receiver
- True diversity, dual receiver modules
- 16 compatible system operation
- 207 pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
- 2560 tunable frequencies
- 300' (91 Meters) operating range
- Metal rack mountable chassis
- RF and AF indicators
- High contrast LCD display
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to receiver via infrared beam
- Choice of balanced XLR or ¼" outputs
- Soft keys control output levels, squelch, pilot, lockout
- Wide selection of handheld, instrument, headset and lavalier options
H60 OM5 Handheld Microphone
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter with OM5 dynamic capsule
- Durable metal housing
- 10 Hour run time - AA batteries