The M3WHM tri-element ceiling microphone is designed for hard mount ceiling installations without drop tile ceilings (dry wall). Includes tri-element hanging ceiling microphone with 4x4" lid. Integrates with a standard 4x4" electrical box with a minimum of 1.5" depth.
- For installs without drop-tile ceilings
- Includes 4 x 4" Lid
- Integrates with 4 x 4" Electrical Box
- 100% RF shielding and immunity
- Gold diaphragm condenser capsules with studio quality sound
- Low impedance design allows for extremely long cable runs (if required) without cross talk or interference
- Frequency and pattern tailored for voice clarity and rejection of extraneous noise
- Evenly dispersed sound with undetectable phase
- High-quality silicone jacketed microphone cable with adjustable length and position
- Plenum rated junction box with RJ45 connector
- All visible components of the microphone and cable are same color: charcoal gray
- TAA compliant
- Very high output, low self-noise
- Easy to install
The M3 ceiling microphone incorporates three phase coherent hypercardioid capsules with tailored frequency response optimized for speech intelligibility. This is accomplished by minimizing frequencies caused by noise, vibration, paper shuffling, keyboard strokes, fans, and heating /air conditioning. Low noise preamp circuitry is employed for highest possible signal to noise and studio quality sound. A high-quality silicone jacketed microphone cable ensures a balanced, shielded signal and a very clean look. Electronics above the ceiling are housed within a plenum rated junction box and cable connections are made via an RJ45 connector embedded within a proprietary brass housing for an airtight seal.
The M3 installed ceiling microphone connects to the input of a mixer or dsp console via a breakout cable (provided). The breakout cable consists of a female RJ45 connector that terminates in either three terminal block or XLR connectors. A variety of optional shielded CAT7 cable lengths (from plenum rated junction box to break out cable) are available.
Installing the M3 requires drilling just one 5/8-inch hole in the ceiling, with no additional tools needed. The M3 mounting hardware easily adjusts the cable hanging height up to four feet from the ceiling surface without removing ceiling tiles. A wire safety cable provides additional seismic restraint.
- Zone Capture
- Video Conferencing
- Distance Learning
- Hospital and medical procedure
- Ambient room miking