Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the OM3 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, studio, and broadcast applications. The OM3 provides clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and the ability to handle very high SPL (Sound Pressure Levels) without distortion. The OM3 is designed with a tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 18 kHz, the OM3 employs a VLM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural sound with exceptional transient response. The OM3 is naturally attenuated in the lower mid-bass frequencies in order to reduce boominess and handling noise. This, in conjuction with an extremely articulate midrange, makes the OM3 an excellent choice for PA systems of all sizes. The OM3 is well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable, and designed with high standards and tight tolerances. The OM3 is manufactured with a precision die cast zinc alloy body, durable black E-coat finish, dent resistant steel mesh grill and gold plated XLR connector.
- Multi-purpose vocal and instrument mic for live sound, home studio
- Clear, natural, accurate sound for mid-size to large PA systems
- Excellent off-axis rejection on stage for increased feedback rejection. Isolates the vocal from other instruments on stage
- Handles high SPLs without distortion
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5 year warranty