The Parlé TCM-XEX is a low-profile ceiling microphone that utilizes Beamtracking technology to provide full 360 degree coverage of the meeting space. The TCM-XEX actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table, allowing far-end participants to experience the conversation as they would a face-to-face meeting.
- Measures 5.90 inches (150 mm) in diameter
- Mounts directly to the ceiling to virtually disappear in room
- Beamtracking technology actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations
- Four 90-degree zones for full 360-degree room coverage
- Beamtracking technology works out-of-box without any lobe aiming or room mapping
- Uses only one channel of AEC per mic
- Single cable connection via category cable
- LED mute status indicator
- Available in either black or white
- Evaluated to the requirements of UL 2043 and is suitable for use in air handling spaces
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems two-year warranty
The Parlé™ TCM-XEX is a low-profile ceiling microphone for use in Tesira® and Devio® systems. Each microphone includes Beamtracking™ technology with four 90-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. The TCM-XEX microphone delivers Beamtracking performance in a sleek, unobtrusive design that mounts to the ceiling. The TCM-XEX actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table, allowing far-end participants to experience the conversation as they would a face-to-face meeting.
In Tesira systems, the TCM-XEX is intended to be used as a second microphone in conjunction with the TCM-X or TCM-XA; it cannot operate as a standalone device. In Devio systems, it functions as a standalone microphone. The TCM-XEX is well suited for a variety of room types and sizes with 10 foot (3 meter) ceilings or lower that require high-quality audio solutions and low profile or unobtrusive microphones.