Using cutting-edge materials and engineering practices, the Alpha 50 Evo has been designed from the bottom-up to improve on its predecessor's performance. The new Alpha 50 Evo is sonically and functionally versatile, making it the perfect solution for any guitarist, drummer, synthesist, DJ, producer or engineer. At the center of the new Alpha 50 Evo is a new Slatefiber driver. The unique characteristics of the Slatefiber driver have dramatically improved the overall dynamic range, impact and low frequency extension compared to its predecessor. The cone is even hand-made in our workshop in Saint-Étienne, France. The updated 1” Aluminum inverted dome tweeter recreates the smallest nuance with exacting detail without a hint of harshness or fatigue.
Beyond impressive sonic characteristics, the Alpha 50 Evo is more functional than ever. The monitor offers RCA, TRS and XLR inputs, as well as convenient mounting points for use in immersive audio scenarios or even tight spaces. It’s a great solution for any space and any budget.
- Wide dispersion enabling the same sound to be maintained throughout the entire room
- Identical tonal balance at both low and high volume. Slatefiber cone manufactured in France: sound neutrality, no distortion
- Automatic disengageable stand-by mode
- Connect up to 3 audio sources
- Inserts for wall fastening; Protective grills included
- Includes: Speaker, manual, cable, protective cover for woofer