The M-Audio BX4BT Multimedia Reference Monitors offer the flexibility to playback audio from any Bluetooth® streaming device with excellent studio quality sound. This opens the possibilities of playing audio from any Bluetooth® device including a turntable, phone, or even a computer to stream a reference mix from your computer. Get a better listening experience with our compact, powerful, Bluetooth® enabled M-Audio BX4BT multimedia reference monitors.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity – Easily pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless streaming
- Black Kevlar® low frequency drivers; 1" natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialing in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- Bluetooth, 1/4", 1/8", and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 1/8" AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1/8" speaker interconnect cable, 1/8" to 1/8" cable and 1/8" to RCA cable
Professional Performance and Design
M-Audio's BX4BT monitors produce 120 Watts of professional sound inside a futuristic design that delivers pro-grade sound. The two-way design features an Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex that push low frequencies through modern Black Kevlar® drivers. Plus, enhanced rear ports and computer-optimized natural silk dome tweeters deliver the full spectrum of frequencies needed for any type of media.
Front and Rear Panel I/O
The BX4BT's offer all the connections you need to playback audio from all your devices. The rear panel features 1/4", 1/8", and RCA inputs, while the front panel features 1/8-inch aux input and a headphone connection that turns the speakers off for private listening. Very helpful for those late nights in the home office or mixing sessions where you don't want to disturb anyone.
Speaker Placement Controls and EQ
M-Audio BX4BT features Left/Right Active Speaker Position switch lets you choose which speaker is the Left or Right side. This is very useful if you are left-handed and want the speaker with the front panel volume control on your left side, or vice versa. Also on the rear panel are High-EQ and Low-EQ controls to boost the low end or add some shimmer to the highs.
MPC Beats Included
The M-Audio BX4BT comes with a great DAW to get you started with creating music right out of the box with the included MPC Beats. MPC Beats is a DAW that makes it easy and fun to create professional sounding podcasts, music, or pro sounding beat productions on any Mac or PC.