The Blackline X15 is a very high-power, passive two-way system designed for professional portable applications and installations that demand the ultimate in sonic performance from a single enclosure. With an accurately-defined 80° x 50° coverage pattern, it combines very high output capability with exceptional sonic performance and impact.
- High power, passive two-way system
- Symmetrical multi-angle plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable 80° x 50° horn
- Vertical and horizontal orientation
- Screw-free, cloth-backed perforated steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handle
- Pole-mount bung maintains clean lines
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Twin NL4 connectors
- Flexible mounting options via M8 inserts
Blackline X - Signature Sound for Portable and Installation
Featuring a powerful 15” (380mm)/3” (75mm) voice coil LF drive unit, and a 1” (25mm) exit HF compression driver with a 1.75” (44mm) polyimide diaphragm for extended high frequency response.
The X15 is constructed from plywood and fitted with a screw-free steel grille, M8 inserts for a wall bracket and eyebolt suspension, plus a pole-mount socket with a removable bung that maintains clean lines in install applications. Finished in black textured paint as standard, the X15 can also be supplied in white or any RAL colour to order.
A full-range passive two-way system, the X15 may be used without a controller. However, the EQ and limiter functions of a controller such as the Martin Audio DX0.5 will maximise its capabilities. When used in conjunction with an X115, X118 or X210 subwoofer, crossover and EQ functions can be performed by the DX0.5, or by an MA Series [Electronics] amplifier with onboard DSP option.
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live music clubs
- Bars and restaurants
- Unobtrusive stage monitoring
- Corporate AV events and conferences
- Weddings and parties
- Main PA infill
- Secondary stages at festivals
- HoW, leisure centres and retail outlets