From the configurable part list to the full-screen envelope editor, MachFive 3 has been designed to spur your creative muse while delivering state-of-the-art virtual instrument technology in a streamlined, efficient environment. After all, music, sound design, and audio production are creative endeavors that deserve a worthy partner in creativity.
Compared to a typical software instrument, MachFive's scripted virtual instruments are like the difference between a simple guitar preset and a real guitar player. MachFive's sophisticated instruments are truly technological marvels: they model not only the sounds of an instrument, in minute detail, but also the playing characteristics. For example, MachFive's included Telematic electric guitar instrument models strumming and picking techniques, which you can dial up as desired. Imagine strumming chords with proper fingerings, up/down-strokes, and other utterly authentic playing techniques. It's like having a real guitar player in your studio, who never spills beer or leaves practice early.
MachFive's signature scripted instruments give you incredibly realistic core instruments that are basic necessities for any studio: drums, bass, guitar, piano, and percussion. But that's just the beginning. MachFive also includes thousands of loops and phrases. From break-beats to mixed choirs, there's an entire universe to explore. MachFive Biosphere™ further broadens your sonic vistas with fresh, rich synth textures that are out of this world. And for the truly adventurous, the Xtreme FX bonus library gives you 5,000 creative sound effects, foley effects, and ambient textures suitable for both music production and sound design.
- Massive 45 GB sound library (7 DVDs) - Features loops, phrases, sounds, and advanced multi-sample instruments with dynamic performance powered by state-of-the-art scripting technology.
- Simple operation - Unique, unified design provides instruments, loops, phrases, synthesis and FX in one easy-to-use window.
- Scripting engine with unlimited layers - Delivers ultra-realistic multi-sample instruments, dynamic performance, and unlimited possibilities for programmers and sound designers.
- IRCAM technology - Cutting-edge time-stretching, pitch-shifting & granular synthesis licensed from the IRCAM research institute.
- Universal support - Directly reads all major 3rd-party hardware/software sample formats for consolidated sound library management.
- Complete mixing - Graphic mixer with faders, FX inserts, and unlimited channels.
- Powerful effects - Flexible effects architecture with 47 different effects, including convolution reverb, applied at any level you wish.
- Deep synthesis - Advanced, yet accessible modular synthesis architecture with twelve sound engines and flexible modulation matrix.
- Full-screen editing - Dive into a rich sound design environment with comprehensive automation, modulation and editing.
- Unlimited parts - Combine instruments and tempo-synced loops. Layer synths and sample-based parts.
- 3rd-generation UVI Engine - Acclaimed worldwide for its superb sound quality.
- Multiple outputs - Submix to 17 stereo output pairs.
- Disk streaming - conserve RAM & quicken load times.
- Unlimited polyphony - with ultra-low software latency.