Mix your loops how you want. A great-sounding multitrack loop library for Studio One that gives the user more control than ever before.
- Acoustic and Earthy
- Blues and Reggae
- R&B and Funk
- Rock and Pop
- Includes intros, verses, bridges, choruses, fills, endings, and alternate grooves
- Multitrack loops contains separate tracks for kick, snare, hi-hat, toms, overhead mics, room mics and ambient mics, allowing users to mix the drum kit to their preference
- Each style contains multiple options or variants to choose from
- Time stretch
- Multitrack Stereo Loops 24-bit / 44kHz
- Recorded in Nashville, TN at Downtown Batterie by acclaimed session drummer Tony Morra.
- 19.8 Gigabytes
- Requires PreSonus Studio One 2.6.4 or higher. Prime, Artist, Producer, or Professional.
Bonus: This collection also includes multitrack loops from some of Volume 1's best beats!
These live drum performances, recorded in a state-of-the-art studio with world-class microphones, are ready to use in multitrack format. Each style is an entire library of matching loops that can be arranged to fit any song form, just as a real drummer would play them, and includes individual loops for verses, bridges, choruses, fills, and variations. The multitrack loops contain separate tracks for kick, snare, hi-hat, toms, overhead mics, room mics, and ambient mics so you can mix and edit to taste.
- Acoustic/Earthy (five styles)
- Blues/Reggae (three styles)
- Country (three styles)
- Jazz (five styles)
- Metal (four styles)
- R&B/Funk (nine styles)
- Rock/Pop (eight styles)
Bonus: This collection also includes multitrack loops from some of Volume 1's best beats! Volume 1 shipped with earlier versions of Studio One.
Requires PreSonus Studio One version 2.6.4 or higher.