The AXT630 Axient Antenna Distribution Amplifier delivers ultra linear amplification and precision filtering for optimal performance in even the most difficult RF environments. The AXT630 features selectable 60 MHz input filters that match the available frequency bands of Axient transmitters, providing extra protection from strong out-of-band signals and a lower overall RF noise floor. Four BNC antenna output pairs distribute filtered signal to receivers, and an unfiltered RF cascade port is included to connect wideband devices like the Axient Spectrum Manager. Networkable via Ethernet connection, the AXT630 enables WWB6 control of filtering ranges, antenna power and attenuation.
- Ultra-linear distribution amp handles high signal levels without distortion.
- Selectable input filtering provides system-wide protection against strong out-of-band signals.
- Filter ranges are matched to Axient transmitter bands.
- Wideband filtering option covers multiple bands.
- Up to 15 dB selectable RF attenuation for signal-to-noise optimization.
- Front panel interface and WWB6 control provides easy setup and control of filtering, antenna power and attenuation.
- BNC outputs: 4 antenna output pairs.
- Unfiltered RF cascade port with selectable 3 dB make-up gain for connecting wideband devices.
- Ethernet networking: 2 PoE-enabled Ethernet ports.
- IEC in/out power ports enable daisy-chaining of AC power
The Axient Wireless Management Network from Shure establishes a dramatic new threshold of control, convenience and confidence in RF transmission, reception and spectrum management for mission-critical audio applications.
Axient features new-to-the-world technologies that drive a range of innovative wireless audio system capabilities. Individually compelling, these features collectively represent forward-thinking innovation by Shure, and realize the most complete vision yet for the integration of RF management and control solutions in a single wireless platform.
ShowLink Remote Control
- Enables real-time remote adjustments of all transmitter parameters using a wireless network connection between linked Axient transmitters and receivers. Whether performers are on stage in the middle of a show, or off stage waiting for their cue, ShowLink lets engineers make crucial changes to their transmitter settings - without ever leaving the control booth.
- Remote frequency changes, gain adjustments, RF mute enabling, RF output power adjustments, and more are all possible over the ShowLink network. Simply add a ShowLink Access Point to any Axient network and instantaneous wireless transmitter control is realized over a wide coverage area for up to 16 transmitters. Additional Access Points can be used to extend coverage area and increase the number of supported channels. Real-time wireless remote control, now possible with ShowLink. Only from Shure.
- The Axient Spectrum Manager offers precision wideband scanning and on-board compatible frequency calculation, as well as backup frequency monitoring, ranking and deployment - all on demand. The Spectrum Manager not only captures a detailed scan of your venue and displays it graphically, it can also listen in on a particular signal or store the data from a site survey to be used later.
- Together with Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software, Axient Spectrum Management tools open up a rich graphical interface for viewing the RF world and choosing the optimal frequencies for all wireless channels on a production.
- Unparalleled in wireless microphone technology, Frequency Diversity enables audio transmission from a single source on two independent radio frequencies, providing the best possible protection against interference for the most important performances. With Frequency Diversity mode enabled, the Axient Receiver continuously analyzes signal quality and uses both frequencies to provide optimized audio on a single channel.
- With two independent RF signals transmitting the same audio, the presence of direct RF interference on one frequency causes zero interruption. Instead of producing annoying dropouts or audio artifacts, the receiver seamlessly and automatically switches to the other frequency, delivering clean, uninterrupted audio.
Interference Detection & Avoidance
- Interference can come from anywhere - other wireless microphones, intercoms, digital devices - wreaking havoc with the frequencies selected to make the show happen. Axient receivers are equipped with sensitive interference detection circuitry that alerts users when a signal is compromised.
- In the event of signal degradation, Axient Interference Avoidance technology enables engineers to move to a clean, compatible frequency - manually or automatically. Respond to an alert by either manually selecting a new frequency, or, when used in conjunction with the Axient Spectrum Manager, back-up frequencies are constantly monitored, ranked, and deployed automatically the instant interference is detected.
- Interference Detection and Avoidance delivers the confidence of knowing that no matter what happens, interference will not ruin the show. Only Axient can provide such an incredible level of control and flexibility.
- Axient Power Management provides a comprehensive suite of smart, high performance batteries and chargers, with detailed visibility of critical battery parameters.
- View remaining battery power accurate to within 15 minutes on transmitters, receivers and WWB6
- Monitor percentage of capacity and time to full charge, visible on the Rack Mount Charging Station and WWB6
- Track battery health using charging cycle count and percentage of original capacity
- Axient batteries seamlessly and securely lock into the transmitter body. Advanced battery chemistry provides up to 9.5 hours of run-time with zero-memory effect. Batteries can be charged to 50% capacity in one hour and to full capacity in three hours.
- Charging options start with the Rack Mount Charging Station, which offers touring-ready battery storage and charging solution with comprehensive status display. Configurable for up to 8 bodypack or handheld batteries, it provides easy metering of all battery status parameters on the front panel display, and is fully networkable for monitoring of all charging status parameters via WWB6. Portable chargers are a compact alternative that allows convenient charging anytime, anywhere.
Wireless Workbench 6
- Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software is the most comprehensive wireless system control available. It provides a rich interface to manage every facet of a performance over the network, from pre-show planning to live performance monitoring.
- Before the show, Wireless Workbench 6 utilizes saved scan files to provide detail about the RF environment from off-site, and also includes a database of TV channels based on location to help with the planning process. When connected to the Axient Spectrum Manager, Wireless Workbench performs live RF scans and analysis, with detailed graphic overlays and device markers on a high-resolution frequency plot.
- Comprehensive frequency coordination uses the scan data, TV channel database, and advanced compatibility algorithms to create and assign a list of clean, viable frequencies for any number of channels in a system, plus backup frequency management.
- During the show, Wireless Workbench 6 enables live remote adjustments to networked hardware for instant changes to frequency, gain, RF output power, and more. Customize controls in a familiar channel strip interface to show audio and RF meters, battery life, and volume control for each channel of a wireless system. Configurable user alerts provide quick response options through the software to solve interference issues when detected, or for battery life and RF signal strength conditions.
- Delivering the ability to coordinate, monitor, and control the most complex wireless systems all from a laptop computer, Wireless Workbench 6 truly unleashes the full power of Axient.