They're no bigger than a paper clip unless you consider the sound they produce. The Microflex Lavalier microphones bring a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. Like all Microflex family microphones, the Lavaliers use Shure's interchangeable condenser cartridges, available in cardioid, supercardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns. That means you can be sure there's a Microflex Lavalier that's right for your job.
The Microflex Lavaliers are completely compatible with all Shure Wireless transmitters, and their high sensitivity and wide frequency response guarantee great sound with a minimum of RF interference or electromagnetic hum. Plus, each Microflex Lavalier features the same Shure quality sound that has become an industry standard.
- Pivoting, Single-Microphone Tie Clip, included
- Dual Microphone Tie Clip, included
- Black, Snap-fit Foam Windscreen, included
- XLR Belt-Clip Preamp 4-foot cable with 4-pin TA4F Connector, included
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications