Microflex Standard Gooseneck microphones bring a whole new meaning to the word flexible with their fully adjustable gooseneck. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a wide variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centers. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
MX418D/S: Supercardioid, 18, Desktop Base with 10' Cable, Logic Functions, Programmable Switch, LED Indicator, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference over long cable runs
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator (MX412D/MX418D)
- New brighter LED improves visibility under strong ambient lighting (MX412D/MX418D)
- Logic input and output terminals for remote control or use with automatic microphone mixers (MX412D/MX418D)
- Supplied shock mount for more than 20 dB isolation from surface transmitted noise (MX412SE/MX418SE)
- Supplied threaded flange mount for permanently securing the microphone to a lectern, pulpit, or conference table (MX412SE/MX418SE)
Microflex Gooseneck microphones are available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from. One model includes a silent Mute switch with LED indicator, a Shure Microflex exclusive. And every Microflex Gooseneck features high Sensitivity and Balanced, transformerless output for maximum resistance to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs.