The MXCWAPT Access Point Transceiver is the hub of the Microflex Complete Wireless conference system. It manages audio routing, frequency coordination, and system control for up to 125 wireless conference units.
During setup, the MXCWAPT scans the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands to identify the clearest channel and conveys that information to the conference units. The system can take advantage of limited-access DFS spectrum to expand the number of available channels.If a potential conflict is identified, the Access Point immediately instructs all conference units to change channels seamlessly, without interruption.The wireless connection features AES-128 encryption for enhanced privacy.
The Access Point includes a Dante networked audio connection that supports up to 10 input channels and 10 output channels.In addition, an analog XLR audio input and output permits connection of a wireless microphone for a presenter or an external sound reinforcement system for an audience.
The MXCWAPT includes an information display and controls for basic system configuration without a laptop.The unit is powered by a standard PoE switch or power injector.The access point can be mounted on the wall or ceiling with the included mounting bracket and paintable cover, or placed on a table for temporary meetings.
- Controls up to 125 MXCW640 wireless conference units
- Bi-directional wireless connection provides audio to and from conference units and enables real-time control of all settings
- Operates in 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz frequency bands, including DFS spectrum
- Automatic frequency coordination, interference detection and avoidance
- Dante digital audio (10 inputs/10 outputs)
- Analog audio input and output (XLR)
- One Ethernet cable for audio, control, and PoE power
- AES-128 encryption for enhanced privacy
- Display for basic system configuration without a laptop
- LEDs indicate power, wireless connection, and network status
- Includes wall / ceiling mounting plate