Featuring a Beta 58 handheld wireless microphone transmitter, QLXD24/B58 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation. Includes SM58, QLXD4, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, battery contact cover, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit, and user guide.
Offering networked control, AES-256 encryption, and simplified setup and operation, QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless sound for mid-size events and installations.
- Transparent 24-bit audio captures every performance detail
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus Channels Mobile App
- AES-256 encryption comes standard for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- Professional-grade, all metal construction
Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D offers rechargeable power options that provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.