With transparent 24-bit audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation. Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters. Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus Channels Mobile App.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable 1/2 wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- 1/4 Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D offers rechargeable power options that provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.