Favorites with discerning contractors and engineers, these speakers feature Uni-Phase design and matching sound - even between different models - for easy system setup and tuning.
- 12" and 15" woofer models available.
- Three horn dispersion patterns available for each model: 60º x 40º (/64), 90º x 50º (/95), and 90º x 90º (/99).
- Horn can be rotated 90-degrees, allowing vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Trapezoidal design eliminates interference in array use.
- 3" high-frequency compression driver with 1.4" exit.
- Switchable between single-amp and bi-amp operation.
- Fifteen 10 mm-screw (M10) and four 8 mm-screw (M8) suspension points provided for flexible rigging.
- Durable black or white finish (can be painted to match any interior).
- Optional matching array frame and U-bracket available.
- Parallel-wired Neutrik NL4 and barrier strip connectors.
The Quest for the Best in Pro Sound
Yamaha's new Installation Series Speakers address a number of important issues that give them unprecedented performance and handling characteristics for live sound applications, including permanent installations. In particular, phase characteristics have been kept smooth and consistent throughout the entire series, so you can mix and match speakers to suit any system and venue without ending up with hot and dead spots due to phase interference. And of course sonic quality is superb throughout the entire reproduction range so the full impact of the source material reaches the audience undiluted.
This approach to design is evident in every Yamaha Commercial Audio product. The proof is in the enormous success of the groundbreaking PM1D and PM5D digital consoles, digital signal processing products, and industry-standard analog live consoles and related gear. Yamaha is simply dedicated to delivering the best sonic performance available anywhere, at any price, from system input to output. The Installation Series breaks new ground once again with performance and convenience that can take the sound at any venue to a higher level.