As a package option, m!ka Sets faciliate the combination of multiple m!ka elements. m!ka Set 5 covers all the m!ka parts you need to integrate three monitors with up to 18" each into your setup. The m!ka Triple Monitor Set creates the ideal conditions to easily attach three monitors of your choice via VESA mount and QuickFix.
The set includes two m!ka Monitor Arms in size M and one m!ka Monitor Arm XS. Each one is suitable to mount a monitor with a weight up to 15kg. Thanks to the dimensions of the three monitor arms, three monitors with up to 18" each can be mounted next to each other on one m!ka Pole. Equipped with a QuickFix Adapter for VESA75 and VESA100 fixtures, proper adjustment of only a few screws will lead to securely fastened monitors according to their weight and in any position you pull them to. Thanks to the Monitor Arms' swivel head joints, you can customize the horizontal and vertical inclination and separately define the force needed to change both. Be it a switch in seats or a setup which is used by different persons, our m!ka Monitor Arms allow you to customize your monitors' positions within seconds.
The m!ka Set also covers a m!ka System Pole M which is developed to mount and arrange your m!ka Monitor Arm according to your individual needs.
Including the m!ka System Pole Desktop Mounting Kit, the m!ka Set consists of all the items you need to fix the m!ka System Pole to your desk. Use it to achieve maximum carrying capacity due to two large washers which secure a durable fit of your m!ka System Pole. One of the two washers will be visible on top, one will be hidden underneath your desk.
- Monitor Arms supports monitors weighing up to 15kg (33.06lbs)
- The combination of two Monitor Arms M and one XS-sized Monitor Arm supports the mounting of three monitors with up to 18" each next to each other at one m!ka System Pole
- Equipped with QuickFix Adapter (VESA 75/100) for easy and safe monitor fixation
- Adjustable friction joints
- Separately adjustable friction of the swivel head's horizontal and vertical inclination
- System Pole allows for individual arrangements of m!ka equipment in multiple positions
- 4 full-height grooves serve as mounting points to attach up to 4 m!ka elements at the same height of the pole
- m!ka Monitor Arms can be fixed directly inside the grooves
- One additional m!ka element can be mounted on top
- A litt Signaling Device perfectly fits on top of the pole
- Internal steal thread at the bottom for pole mounting
- To affix the pole to your desk use the System Pole Desktop Mounting Kit
- Sturdy tube construction
- Made of durable, silk-mat anodized aluminum
- Fully compatible with the whole m!ka Mounting System's range
- Various alternative mounting options: support for desk / wall / ceiling mounting
- Renowned German craftsmanship
- Note that you have to combine the m!ka elements. The set is not delivered as one piece.
- A monitor is not included.