As a package option, m!ka Sets faciliate the combination of multiple m!ka elements. m!ka Set 10 covers all the m!ka parts you need to integrate a monitor, a microphone and a copy stand into your setup. The m!ka Single Monitor + Single Mic + CopyStand Set creates the ideal conditions to easily attach them in any desired position.
The set includes one m!ka On Air Microphone Arm M. Equipped with a bright dual color LED On Air indicator, the mic arm is not only adjustable to your microphone's weight and puts your mic into the perfect position. It also allows users to signalize multiple statuses.
Also part of the set are one m!ka Monitor Arm in size M and one m!ka Monitor Arm SL. The M-sized arm is suitable to mount a monitor with a weight up to 15kg. The SL arm covers up to 10kg weight. Equipped with a QuickFix Adapter for VESA75 and VESA100 fixtures, proper adjustment of only a few screws will lead to securely fastened monitors according to their weight and in any position you pull them to. Thanks to the Monitor Arms' swivel head joints, you can customize the horizontal and vertical inclination and separately define the force needed to change both. Be it a switch in seats or a setup which is used by different persons, our m!ka Monitor Arms allows you to customize your gear's position within seconds.
Another part of the set is the m!ka CopyStand M. Designed as a versatile script holder, it serves as an intelligent fixture system for scripts of any kind. The m!ka CopyStand M equips you with a universal script holder in A4 and letter panel format. Each m!ka CopyStand has to be combined with a m!ka Monitor Arm of your choice. Thus, you can make us of all the flexibility and all the mounting options available for m!ka Monitor Arms when it comes to placing your scripts and notes.
The m!ka Set also covers a m!ka System Pole M which is developed to mount and arrange your m!ka Monitor Arm according to your individual needs.
Including the m!ka System Pole Desktop Mounting Kit, the m!ka Set consists of all the items you need to permanently fix the m!ka System Pole to your desk. Use it to achieve maximum carrying capacity due to two large washers which secure a durable fit of your m!ka System Pole. One of the two washers will be visible on top, one will be hidden underneath your desk.
- Mic Arm M supports microphones weighing up to 2kg (4.5lbs)
- Dual Color litt CleanVision® On Air Indicator (red/white)
- Adjustable friction joints
- Wiring concealed by tubes and joints
- Open-end cable tails (without XLRs)
- Monitor Arm M supports monitors weighing up to 15kg (33.06lbs)
- Monitor Arm SL supports monitors weighing up to 15kg (22.05lbs)
- Equipped with QuickFix Adapter (VESA 75/100) for easy and safe monitor fixation
- Adjustable friction joints
- Separately adjustable friction of the swivel head's horizontal and vertical inclination
- m!ka CopyStand serves as intelligent script holder
- To be used with m!ka Monitor Arm of your choice
- Equipped with QuickFix Adapter (VESA 75/100) for easy and safe fixation to m!ka Monitor Arm
- Transparent Perspex® quality acrylic glass Made in Germany
- System Pole allows for individual arrangements of m!ka equipment in multiple positions
- 4 full-height grooves serve as mounting points to attach up to 4 m!ka elements at the same height of the pole
- m!ka Monitor Arms can be fixed directly inside the grooves
- One additional m!ka element can be mounted on top
- A litt Signaling Device perfectly fits on top of the pole
- Internal steal thread at the bottom for pole mounting
- To affix the pole to your desk use the System Pole Desktop Mounting Kit
- Sturdy tube construction
- Made of durable, silk-mat anodized aluminum
- Fully compatible with the whole m!ka Mounting System's range
- Various alternative mounting options: Support for desk / wall / ceiling mounting
- Renowned German craftsmanship
- Note that you have to combine the m!ka elements. The set is not delivered as one piece.
- A monitor is not included.
- A microphone is not included.
- XLR-connectors are not included. We suggest to use XLR-5 pin connectors for microphone signal and on air light feed on the cable's lower end and XLR-3 type connectors for microphones on the upper end of the cable.