As a package option, m!ka Sets faciliate the combination of multiple m!ka elements. m!ka Set 11 covers all the m!ka parts you need to integrate a monitor, a microphone and a tablet device into your setup. The m!ka Single Monitor + Single Mic + Pad-Dock Set creates the ideal conditions to easily attach them.
The set includes one m!ka On Air Microphone Arm M. Equipped with a bright dual color LED On Air indicator, the mic arm is not only adjustable to your microphone's weight and puts your mic into the perfect position. It also allows users to signalize multiple statuses.
Also part of the set are one m!ka Monitor Arm in size M and one m!ka Monitor Arm SL. The M-sized arm is suitable to mount a monitor with a weight up to 15kg. The SL arm covers up to 10kg weight. Equipped with a QuickFix Adapter for VESA75 and VESA100 fixtures, proper adjustment of only a few screws will lead to securely fastened gear according to its weight and in any position you pull it to. Thanks to the Monitor Arms' swivel head joints, you can customize the horizontal and vertical inclination and separately define the force needed to change both. Be it a switch in seats or a setup which is used by different persons, our m!ka Monitor Arms allow you to customize your gear's position within seconds.
Another part of the set is the m!ka Pad-Dock. Use it to securely fasten your tablet computer and make it an essential part of your working area. Simply choose your favored m!ka Monitor Arm and attach m!ka Pad-Dock to your m!ka setup via QuickFix. In order to hold the tablet properly, its size needs to be min 160mm and max 300mm. Tablets will fit at both landscape and upright orientation. By adapting to individual sizes, m!ka Pad-Dock securely fastens your device and gives it the characteristics of an inherent part of your studio. You can achieve all this without giving up the benefits of a mobile device. Easily detach the tablet from the bracket whenever you want to take it with you.
The m!ka Set also covers a m!ka System Pole M which is developed to mount and arrange your m!ka Monitor Arm according to your individual needs.
Including the m!ka System Pole Desktop Mounting Kit, the m!ka Set consists of all the items you need to permanently fix the m!ka System Pole to your desk. Use it to achieve maximum carrying capacity due to two large washers which secure a durable fit of your m!ka System Pole. One of the two washers will be visible on top, one will be hidden underneath your desk.
- Mic Arm M supports microphones weighing up to 2kg (4.5lbs)
- Dual Color litt CleanVision® On Air Indicator (red/white)
- Adjustable friction joints
- Wiring concealed by tubes and joints
- Open-end cable tails (without XLRs)
- Monitor Arm M supports monitor weighing up to 15kg (33.06lbs)
- Monitor Arm SL supports monitor weighing up to 15kg (22.05lbs)
- Equipped with QuickFix Adapter (VESA 75/100) for easy and safe monitor fixation
- Adjustable friction joints
- Separately adjustable friction of the swivel head's horizontal and vertical inclination
- m!ka Pad-Dock serves as holder for tablet devices
- Extendable brackets adapt to individual tablet sizes
- To be used with m!ka Monitor Arm of your choice
- Equipped with QuickFix Adapter for easy and safe fixation to m!ka Monitor Arm
- Sturdy plastic construction
- System Pole allows for individual arrangements of m!ka equipment in multiple positions
- 4 full-height grooves serve as mounting points to attach up to 4 m!ka elements at the same height of the pole
- m!ka Monitor Arms can be fixed directly inside the grooves
- One additional m!ka element can be mounted on top
- A litt Signaling Device perfectly fits on top of the pole
- Internal steal thread at the bottom for pole mounting
- To affix the pole to your desk use the System Pole Desktop Mounting Kit
- Sturdy tube construction
- Made of durable, silk-mat anodized aluminum
- Fully compatible with the whole m!ka Mounting System's range
- Various alternative mounting options: Support for desk / wall / ceiling mounting
- Renowned German craftsmanship
- Note that you have to combine the m!ka elements. The set is not delivered as one piece.
- A monitor is not included.
- A tablet device is not included.
- A microphone is not included.
- XLR-connectors are not included. We suggest to use XLR-5 pin connectors for microphone signal and on air light feed on the cable's lower end and XLR-3 type connectors for microphones on the upper end of the cable.