The solid black aluminum litt 50 Base Controller is the fundamental element of every litt Signaling Device. Each litt Base Controller serves as an intelligent control center of signaling. Capable of up to five differently programmed litt Color Segments and a litt Sound Segment to be placed on top, it allows you to mix segments of different colors and sizes according to your personal preferences.
When creating your individual litt Signaling Device, choose the standard aluminum litt 50 Base Controller to mount it to surfaces like desks or place it on top of a litt Riser or a m!ka System Pole to lift it up. To do so, our included litt Universal Mounting Kit is all you need while all other tools become no longer necessary.
The litt Base Controller's connection panel consists of an 8-pin terminal block with a handy Phoenix Low-Insertion Force Connector, and a mini-USB jack. All the connecting parts are located inside the litt Base Controller and litt Segments, making the entire device come in an extraordinarily clean and elegant look. litt's Base Controller is equipped with automatic litt Color Segment recognition, individual control inputs for each color (2.4-24VDC) and reverse polarity protection.
- Fundamental element + control center of your litt
- Available colors: aluminum / black
- Connect up to 5 litt Color Segments + 1 litt Sound Segment
- Bus control with automatic recognition of litt Segments
- 8-pin terminal block with control inputs for each color (2.4-24W)
- Configure litt via mini-USB-port + litt Lighthouse® (Windows only)
- Extraordinarily clean + elegant anodized aluminum look
- All connecting parts are located inside
- Dimensions: 51mm dia. x 45mm height
- Weight: 0.24kg
- Power supply+execution: via switch/potential-free contacts/external logic switch
- Power requirement Base Controller: 0.5W
- Power supply (permanent): 9V…24V
- Includes Universal Mounting Kit for desk mounting
- Various alternative mounting and uplifting options available
- Compatible with the m!ka Mounting System