The T8™ (Transformer Eight) a high quality totally passive audio interface that uses 8 transformers to separate input and output signal grounds, thereby isolating two systems and reducing hum and ground-loop noise. The T8's audio transformers have flat and wide frequency response and handle high signal levels while maintaining an isolated balanced output. This gives the T8 a very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources. The transformers are wound for 1:1 unity gain and are designed to be used with impedances from 600 ohms to 100k ohms.
Connection versatility sets the T8 apart from other isolation boxes. The T8 provides balanced XLR, 1/4" phone, and RCA type phono connections on all inputs and outputs simultaneously.The T8 fits easily into virtually any audio system and is a clean patch point between all types of systems.
The T8s mounting ears are reversible so you can have either the XLRs on the front or The 1/4" and RCA phono jacks on the front. This maximizes flexibility in cabling your system. Whether you need an interface between a computer based audio workstation and your monitor system, isolation on long cable runs in a fixed installation, isolation of multiple signal sources from your recording equipment, or in many cases, just a safer connection between two audio systems, the T8 can accommodate.
Its full feature set, rugged construction, and high-end specifications make the T8 the obvious choice for Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed Install, D.J., and virtually any PA application.
- High-quality, passive audio interface
- 8 high performance transformers
- XLR, 1/4" phone, and RCA type phono connections on all inputs and outputs.
- Reversible rack mount ears
- Separate input and output signal grounds reduce hum
- Audio transformers have an extremely flat and wide frequency response
- Very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources
- Can be used for signal taps or as a signal splitter
- Use as a safer connection between two audio systems (ie: Computer workstation or monitor system)