Model APX40TN is a conservatively-rated, 40 watt constant-directivity paging loudspeaker for use in public address or paging applications. It combines constant-directivity with superior engineering design, achieving extraordinary performance with quick and easy installation.
This constant-directivity loudspeaker offer exact positioning flexibility with a simple twist of the wrist. The APX loudspeaker is well-suited for indoor applications including commercial, light industrial, and large retail/distribution applications where clear and pleasant indoor paging/communications and security are required. The loudspeaker is also appropriate for installation in outdoor retail, commercial, recreational, and public use areas where dependable weatherproof performance is needed for communications and security. The neutral-grey finish compliments most interior or exterior surroundings. It may also be painted to match installation guidelines or cosmetics.
- 40 Watt Model Provides Better Output Over Competitive 15 and 30-Watt Standards
- Built-in Screen Protects Against Bug Nesting
- Coverage of 60° x 40° Across a Wide Frequency Range for Predictable Beamwidth Control
- Loudspeaker is Molded of High-Impact, Neutral-Grey Polycarbonate Resin with UV Light Inhibitor
- Rotating Bell Pivots in 15° Increments for Exact On-Site Positioning of Projection Angles Detailed in Acoustic Simulation Programs
- Universal 25/70/100V Transformer Includes a Rotary-Dial Selector for Easy Tap Identification
- Zinc die cast mounting bracket may be mounted to standard E.O. boxes banded to poles or removed for easy retrofit of existing AP Series loudspeakers.