The AtlasIED High Power Amplifier “HPA” Series has been designed to be versatile for uses in both commercial 70V distributed systems and professional applications that require amplifiers to handle 4 and 2 ohm loads. The HPA is compact and lightweight in comparison to other models delivering the similar power levels. The HPA Series features generation II Class I Output topology that gives the efficiency close to a Class D amplifier with the sound quality of a Class AB amplifier. The power supply is switch mode global auto sensing gen 3 design that maintains a stable output during fluxuating power conditions. The power supply and output stage collectively are designed to deliver exceptional dynamic high output voltage and
current to virtually any loudspeaker load.
The HPA Series features front panel detented level controls with a security cover, remote turn on, balanced inputs, fault reporting and an accessory card slot for an optional Dante™ 2-channel digital audio interface. Cooling is not an issue because of the unique output stage low resistance direct couple thermal transfer design. HPA also is energy efficient and meets Energy Star standards with only drawing 1W of power in standby mode.
- 70.7V and 2Ω, 4Ω, and 8Ω Output Configurable
- Balanced Inputs Euro Block Phoenix Style Connector
- High Efficiency Fan Cooling
- Remote Turn On
- Accessory Card Slot for Optional Dante™ Digital Network Audio Card
- Stepped Attenuators with Security Covers
- Stereo, Bridge, or Parallel Operating Modes Selectable via Rear Mounted Switch
- Soft Clip Limiter Protection
- Auto Sensing 120V/220V AC Mains Power Supply
- Meets Energy Star Standards - 1W Standby Mode