Small, temporary/ portable audio system for public address. Can provide coverage for spaces up to 20,000 sq ft.
- Powerful, full coverage audio
- High intelligibility
- Easy to assemble
- Fully packaged solution - No additional products / parts required
- Durable for indoor and outdoor use
This kit contains the following components:
1 - SMA-12
- 12" 2-Way Powered Portable Speaker
1 - SMP-12
- 12" 2-Way Passive Portable Speaker
1 - M300-HH
- Handheld Wired Microphone
1 - T3664
- Tripod Mic Stand, adjusts from 36" to 64"
1 - AS2XLR-10M
2 - SS500E
- Adjustable Speaker Stand, adjusts from 57" to 85"
1 - AS2NL4-8M
1 - MSB3
- Carrying Bag for up to 3 Mic Stands
SMA-12 - 12" 2-WAY POWERED PORTABLE SPEAKER
The AtlasIED SMA-12 is a 2-way powered speaker that includes a single 12" woofer and a high frequency, horn style compression driver. The unit features an integrated class-D amplifier that includes RCA, XLR, and 1?4" mic inputs. While most commonly used as main speakers, the wide frequency response and adjustability of this series make them ideal for use as stage monitor speakers for concerts or productions. The SMA-12 also features a Speak-ON™ output for connecting to another SMA model or to a passive SMP model. The SMP-12 is a passive models that features the same 2-way design as the powered version but is designed to be used in conjunction with the powered SMA model. Each cabinet includes a Speak-ON™ connector for connecting to the powered version making them easy to install and share a source with.
- High Performance, High Frequency Compression Driver
- Durable Injection Molded Polypropylene Enclosure
- Die-Cast Frame Low Frequency Driver
- Separate Line In: Gain, Low Band and High Band Controls
- Separate Mic: Gain, Low Band, Mid Band, and High Band Controls
- Dual RCA Line Input
- XLR Line Out
- XLR Line Input
- XLR Mic Input
- Speak-ON™ Amplifier Output
- Easy Grip Handles on Both Sides
- Includes Integral 1 3/8" Pole Socket for Use with Atlas SS500E
SMP-12 - 12" 2-WAY PASSIVE PORTABLE SPEAKER
The AtlasIED SMP-12 is a 2-way passive speaker that includes a single 12" woofer and a high frequency, horn style compression driver. While most commonly used as main speakers, the wide frequency response and adjustability of this series make them ideal for use as stage monitor speakers for concerts or productions. The SMP-12 is a passive models that features the same 2-way design as the powered version but is designed to be used in conjunction with the powered SMA model. Each cabinet includes a Speak-ON™ connector for connecting to the powered version making them easy to install and share a source with.
- High Performance High Frequency Compression Driver
- Die-Cast Frame Low Frequency Driver
- Rugged Injection Molded Polypropylene Enclosure
- Includes Integral 1 3?8" Pole Socket for Speaker Stand Mounting, Atlas Sound SS500E
- Easy Grip Handles on Top and 2 Sides
- Speak-ON™ Input Connection
M300-HH - HANDHELD WIRED MICROPHONE
The AtlasIED M300-HH is a high quality, universal vocal sound reinforcement Cardioid Dynamic microphone. The M300-HH features a frequency response of 50Hz-14kHz with a unidirectional design. A click free magnetic On / Off slide switch is provided, making it universal for most applications. The M300-HH reinforces the natural sound of the voice and requires little to no EQ.
- Cardioid (Unidirectional) Dynamic Design
- Frequency Response Tailored for Vocal Applications
- On / Off Switch with Reed Mute Design to Eliminate Contact Noise
- Rubber Shock Mount System Reduces Handling Noise
- Noise Filtering System for Minimizing Unwanted Sibilance and Pops
- High SPL Multilayer Cartridge Protection
- Durable Metal Housing
- High Strength, Anti-Skid Metal Cartridge Cover Design
- Frequency Response 50Hz - 14kHz
- Wind Screen
- Mic Clip
- Metal Threads 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Carry Pouch
T3664 - PLATINUM DESIGN SERIES 64 INCH TRIPOD MIC STAND
Platinum design tripod systems are engineered to provide the highest level of performance and quality for high demanding applications with the positioning convenience and compact storage advantage only a tripod stand can provide. Night after night on stage or session after session in the studio, performances will never be compromised by a mic stand failure when you use the Platinum Design Series tripod mic stands.
- All Purpose Tripod Mic Stand
- Heavy Duty Clutch Assembly
- Finished in Non-Reflective Ebony
- Low Profile Leg Cup for Increased Stability
This versatile stand is adjustable from 36" to 64" to meet the needs of seated and standing instrumentalists and performers. Model includes two section metal tubing with 3 piece clutch for easy vertical height adjustment. Unit also features three, low profile metal legs with cup terminations for optimum stability and balance. The end is threaded 5?8"-27 and includes a lock-nut ring for versatile positioning of accessories or extension boom. The T3664 has a base spread of 25" (653mm) inches and weighs 5lbs.
AS2XLR-10M - XLR CABLE (10 METERS)
Get the most out of your system with cabling and connections from Atlas Technologies' newest product group, Atlas Signal. The most trusted name in commercial audio has added wiring to its industry leading speakers, amplifiers, power equipment, and the full line of reliable, cost effective products. Atlas Signal solves some of the most common installation problems and exceeds expectations.
SS500E - LIGHTWEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SPEAKER STAND
The SS500E is equipped with a positive clamping system complete with a safety support pin to assure safe, slip-free support of elevated equipment. Vertical tube assembly contains 1 1/2" and 1 3/8" tubing. Clutch mechanism includes a protective insert for scratch-free height adjustment. Legs are double braced and include heavy-duty rubber feet for extra stability.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Speaker Stand Weighing 7 lbs. Supports Up to 150 lbs
- Height Adjusts from 57" to 85" for Vertical Flexibility
- Positive Clamping System Features a Safety Support Pin for Extra Safety
- Stand Folds to a Minimal 53" for Convenient Transport
- Ideally Suited for Use with Atlas Sound SM Coax Speakers
MSB3 - CARRYING BAG FOR 3 PLATINUM DESIGN SERIES MIC STANDS
The MSB3 is a sturdy carrying case designed for use with the Platinum Design Series or other mic stands. Individual pockets and velcro straps secure the mic stands in place to avoid damage during transport. A carrying strap is included for easy transport.