Small, temporary/ portable audio system for public address. Can provide coverage for spaces up to 4,960 sq ft.
- Powerful, full coverage audio
- High intelligibility
- Easy to assemble
- Fully packaged solution - No additional products / parts required
- Durable for indoor and outdoor use
This kit contains the following components:
12 - SM42T
- 4" 2-Way All-Weather Speaker
1 - AA100PHD
12 - T3664
- Tripod Mic Stand, adjusts from 36" to 64"
1 - M600-DT
- Paging Desktop Microphone
1 - AP-C15D
- 15A Power Conditioner and Distribution Unit
1 - G-PROR-4U-19
- GatorCase™ 4U, 19" Deep Molded Audio Rack with Wheels
1 - FP-MR2
1 - AS2XLR-10M
4 - MSB3
- Carrying Bag for up to 3 Mic Stands
3 - 18-2PX100
- 100' of 18-gauge, 2-conductor Speaker Wire
SM42T-B - 4" 2-WAY ALL WEATHER SPEAKER WITH 16-WATT 70V/100V TRANSFORMER - BLACK
All AtlasIED Strategy Series speaker systems are designed to provide high fidelity, long life and installation convenience for commercial and residential applications. Because of their weather-resistant properties they are perfect for use indoors or out. The SM42T includes a 4" woofer and 1" tweeter as well as an integrated 70.7V / 100V transformer and 8? bypass for direct coupled applications.
- 1" Ferrofluid™ Cooled Dome Tweeter & Highly Efficient 4" Polypropylene Woofer
- All 1/4"-20 Hardware Inserts Allow Easy Integration of "Off The Shelf" Security Hardware
- Atlas Sound POLYGUARD™ High Frequency Protection Circuit
- Available in Black or White
- Color Matched Heavy-Duty Zinc Chromate Plated & Powder Coated "C" Bracket (Included)
- Five-Year Warranty
- Screwdriver Adjustable 16-Watt 70.7V/100V Transformer (may be bypassed for 8-ohm operation)
- TRX WAVEGUIDE™- Constant Directivity Style High Frequency Wave Guide System
- Weather-Resistant Construction for Year-Round Indoor or Outdoor Use
- OMNIMOUNT™ Compatible
Use surface-mount AtlasIED SM42T Series speaker systems for commercial, professional and residential applications or where high-fidelity sound and weather-resistance is desired. Full-range frequency response makes these systems ideal for indoor and outdoor installation, in monaural and stereo foreground or background music systems, and for applications in boutiques/shops, restaurants/cafes, corporate AV applications and houses of worship. Multi-position, C-shaped mounting bracket and rugged construction provide optimum installation flexibility and assurance of long-term service.
AA100PHD - 4-INPUT, 100-WATT MIXER AMPLIFIER WITH AUTOMATIC SYSTEM TEST (PHD)
- Rear Mounted DIP Switch Allows Mute Receive for Inputs 2 and 3
- Contact Closure Mute Terminals
- Variable Mute Sensitivity Control for Input 1
- Preamp In for External Processors
- Line Output
- Remote Input Select (RIS)
- Remote Level Control
- Input Assignable Zone 2 Output
- Two Unbalanced, Summing Line Level Inputs
- Two Balanced Mic/Line/Tel Inputs w/ Phantom Power
- Automated Diagnostic System Test (Push Here Diagnostic®)
- 100W into 25V/70.7V and 4? Loads
- Optional Rack Mount Kit Available, Model AARMK2-5
T3664 - PLATINUM DESIGN SERIES 64 INCH TRIPOD MIC STAND
Platinum design tripod systems are engineered to provide the highest level of performance and quality for high demanding applications with the positioning convenience and compact storage advantage only a tripod stand can provide. Night after night on stage or session after session in the studio, performances will never be compromised by a mic stand failure when you use the Platinum Design Series tripod mic stands.
- All Purpose Tripod Mic Stand
- Heavy Duty Clutch Assembly
- Finished in Non-Reflective Ebony
- Low Profile Leg Cup for Increased Stability
This versatile stand is adjustable from 36" to 64" to meet the needs of seated and standing instrumentalists and performers. Model includes two section metal tubing with 3 piece clutch for easy vertical height adjustment. Unit also features three, low profile metal legs with cup terminations for optimum stability and balance. The end is threaded 5?8"-27 and includes a lock-nut ring for versatile positioning of accessories or extension boom. The T3664 has a base spread of 25" (653mm) inches and weighs 5lbs.
M600-DT - PAGING/CONFERENCE DESKTOP MICROPHONE
The AtlasIED M600-DT is a high quality cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone for any podium or PA paging / announcement applications. The M600-DT features a casted alloy base with rubber isolation, a slim flexible 16" neck, and a latching press to talk switch with Active / On blue illumination indicator.
- 16" Small Diameter Flexible Gooseneck
- Cast-Alloy Base with Rubber Isolators
- Wide Range Phantom Power 12V-52V DC Operation
- Active/On Blue Illumination Ring on Base
- Easy Access Click Free, Latching Push-to-Talk Switch
- Excellent Speech Intelligibility with Low Ambient Noise
- High Gain with Effective Feedback Control
The M600-DT features high gain before feedback design that works well in most environments. The high sensitivity and wide frequency pickup allows for exceptional clear sound quality. The M600-DT reinforces the natural sound of the voice and requires little to no EQ.
AP-C15D - 15A POWER CONDITIONER AND DISTRIBUTION UNIT
The AP-C15D is been designed to meet most installation requirements for AC power distribution and equipment power protection. The 15A compact 1RU unit AC Mains Voltage can be monitored via the front panel from the precision Digital Volt Meter. To light your rack, the AP-C15D has incorporated a front panel pull-out dimmable LED tube light. The rear of the rack can be illuminated by the optional 16" gooseneck LED lamp connected via an XLR style socket (AP-GNL18).
- 10 Total Outlets
- 8 Rear Panel Outlets: 6 Filtered and Switched, 1 Filtered, and 1 Unswitched
- 2 Front Panel, Unswitched Outlets
- Radio Frequency and Electromagnetic Interference Filtering
- Dual Clamping Spike & Surge Suppression, DCS Circuitry
- Front Panel Digital AC Mains Voltmeter
- Abnormal AC Line Voltage Indicator
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) Below 101V or Above 132V AC Line
- Circuit Breaker Protection @ 15A
- Front Mounted Pull-Out LED Light with 2-Position Dimmer
- Rear Mounted XLR Connector for 12VDC LED Lamp (AP-GNL18)
The AP-C15D features noise filtering for eliminating unwanted Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that can be introduced into the AC lines by nearby radio transmitters or wireless products. EMI filters are also incorporated to reduce noise from Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) generated by items such as electric motors and switching power supplies.
The Abnormal Voltage indicator on the front panel will flash if the AC Mains is between 101VAC and 107VAC or 128VAC and 132VAC. This is to inform you that a surge occurred and may have damaged voltage sensitive equipment. If an extreme voltage swing occurs above 132VAC or below 101VAC, the AP-C15D Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) protection circuit will automatically activate and turn all outlets off until it is manually reset. The AP-C15D offers intelligent power management control, along with noise filtering and spike/surge protection making it the most compact, effective power management protection system on the market today.
AS2XLR-10M - XLR CABLE (10 METERS)
Get the most out of your system with cabling and connections from Atlas Technologies' newest product group, Atlas Signal. The most trusted name in commercial audio has added wiring to its industry leading speakers, amplifiers, power equipment, and the full line of reliable, cost effective products. Atlas Signal solves some of the most common installation problems and exceeds expectations.
MSB3 - CARRYING BAG FOR 3 PLATINUM DESIGN SERIES MIC STANDS
The MSB3 is a sturdy carrying case designed for use with the Platinum Design Series or other mic stands. Individual pockets and velcro straps secure the mic stands in place to avoid damage during transport. A carrying strap is included for easy transport.
18-2PX100 - 18-2PX100 18 GAUGE SPEAKER WIRE
100' of 18-gauge, 2-conductor speaker wire, sold only in SD72W-KIT4.