Large, temporary/ portable audio system for public address. Can provide coverage for spaces up to 47,678 sq ft.
- Powerful, full coverage audio
- High intelligibility
- Easy to assemble
- Fully packaged solution - No additional products / parts required
- Durable for indoor and outdoor use
This kit contains the following components:
12 - SM82T
- 8" 2-Way All-Weather Speaker
1 - AA400PHD
12 - MS25E
- Mic Stand with Air Suspension
1 - M600-DT
- Paging Desktop Microphone
1 - AP-C15D
- 15A Power Conditioner and Distribution Unit
1 - G-PROR-4U-19
- GatorCase™ 4U, 19" Deep Molded Audio Rack with Wheels
1 - FP-MR2
1 - AS2XLR-10M
2 - 18-2PX100
- 100' of 18-gauge, 2-conductor Speaker Wire
SM82T-B - 8" 2-WAY ALL WEATHER SPEAKER WITH 60-WATT 70V/100V TRANSFORMER - BLACK
Environment-resistant SM Series speaker systems offer quality sound reproduction and contemporary styling in a compact enclosure. System components consist of a highly efficient woofer section and 1" exit high frequency compression driver. Vocal and musical clarity is optimized by the mathematically conceived, advanced design of the AtlasIED TRX Control WaveGuide high frequency director.
- 1" Exit Titanium High Frequency Compression Driver
- All ¼"-20 Hardware Inserts Allow Easy Integration of "Off-the-Shelf" Security Hardware
- Atlas Sound TRX WAVEGUIDE™- A Constant Directivity Style High Frequency Wave Guide System Provides Accurate, Even High Frequency Coverage
- Compact, 2-way Loudspeaker Systems for Exceptional Performance in Music and Sound Reinforcement Systems
- Conforms to 100HR Salt Spray Test per ASTM B117
- Highly Efficient 8" HYCONET Treated Woofer
- POLYGUARD™ High Frequency Circuit Diverts Damaging Transient Signals to Protect the Tweeter
- Screwdriver Adjustable 60 Watt 70.7V/100V Transformer for Distributed Sound Applications with 8? Bypass
- Weather-Resistant Construction for Year-Round Indoor or Outdoor Use: UV-Resistant, Talc Impregnated, Polypropylene, Injection Molded Enclosure, Powder Coated Aluminum Grilles and All Brass Hardware Inserts Color Matched Heavy-Duty Zinc Chromate Plated and Powder Coated "C" Bracket (Included)
- OMNIMOUNT™ Compatible
This design provides smooth, even sound coverage (65°H x 65°V). The high frequency section is symmetrical, for equal coverage in both vertical and horizontal cabinet mounting positions. High frequency component protection is provided by the AtlasIED PolyGuard protection circuit.
The SM82T includes an internally mounted 60-watt 70.7V/100V line matching transformer with 8? bypass and screwdriver adjustable tap selection for use in distributed sound applications. To withstand the harshest environments, the new Strategy Series SM82T surface mount speakers are constructed of weather resistant materials: UV-resistant, talc impregnated, polypropylene injection molded cabinets; polypropylene woofer cones; powder coated aluminum grilles and all brass hardware.
The Strategy Series speaker systems include a versatile, yet simple, C-bracket designed to provide easy vertical or horizontal installation on just about any surface. Ensure that the chosen fixing point is strong enough to support the SM82T. Care should also be taken to prevent the SM82T from being exposed to direct precipitation.
A 5/8"-27 threaded hole is provided on the C-bracket to allow the SM82T series speaker to be mounted on any AtlasIED microphone stand for near-field live sound applications. 2-3/8" OC brass inserts are also provided on the rear of the SM82T to accommodate an OMNIMOUNT bracket (not sold by AtlasIED).
All inserts for mounting knobs are standard 1/4"-20 to allow easy substitution of off-the-shelf vandal-proof torx® head or "one-way" hardware. Input connectors include a two pole barrier strip with wire capture "caps" capable of accepting up to (2) #14AWG cable. 1.9, 3.7, 7.5, 15, 30, 60 watt and 8? bypass taps are screwdriver selectable via a sealed switch located near the input section on the rear of the cabinet. A tongue-in-groove cover with rubber wire exit grommet is provided to protect the input connections and transformer switch assembly from moisture. Can be painted to accommodate any architectural considerations.
AA400PHD - 6-INPUT, 400 WATT MIXER AMPLIFIER WITH AUTOMATIC SYSTEM TEST CIRCUITRY (PHD)
- 400W into 25V/70.7V and 4? Loads
- Automated Diagnostic System Test (Push Here Diagnostic®)
- Four Balanced Mic/Line/Tel Inputs w/ Phantom Power
- Input Assignable Zone 2 Output
- Remote Level Control
- Remote Input Select (RIS)
- Line Output
- Preamp In for External Processors
- Variable Mute Sensitivity Control for Input 1
- Contact Closure Mute Terminals
- Optional Rack Mount Kit Available - Model AARMK2-0
MS25E - PROFESSIONAL MIC STAND W/ AIR SUSPENSION EBONY
The AtlasIED MS25E heavy-duty studio recording stand features an integral air suspension system to protect sensitive microphones. Height extension up to 62" is achieved by an oversized 7/8" and 1 1/8" dia. tube assembly. Triangular cast base provides maximum stability and includes sculptured sides, ebony finish, and decorative chrome cover. Model MS25E has an ebony tube finish.
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Ideal for a Variety of Studio, Recording, and Performance Applications
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, & Noise-Free Height Adjustment
M600-DT - PAGING/CONFERENCE DESKTOP MICROPHONE
The AtlasIED M600-DT is a high quality cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone for any podium or PA paging / announcement applications. The M600-DT features a casted alloy base with rubber isolation, a slim flexible 16" neck, and a latching press to talk switch with Active / On blue illumination indicator.
- 16" Small Diameter Flexible Gooseneck
- Cast-Alloy Base with Rubber Isolators
- Wide Range Phantom Power 12V-52V DC Operation
- Active/On Blue Illumination Ring on Base
- Easy Access Click Free, Latching Push-to-Talk Switch
- Excellent Speech Intelligibility with Low Ambient Noise
- High Gain with Effective Feedback Control
The M600-DT features high gain before feedback design that works well in most environments. The high sensitivity and wide frequency pickup allows for exceptional clear sound quality. The M600-DT reinforces the natural sound of the voice and requires little to no EQ.
AP-C15D - 15A POWER CONDITIONER AND DISTRIBUTION UNIT
The AP-C15D is been designed to meet most installation requirements for AC power distribution and equipment power protection. The 15A compact 1RU unit AC Mains Voltage can be monitored via the front panel from the precision Digital Volt Meter. To light your rack, the AP-C15D has incorporated a front panel pull-out dimmable LED tube light. The rear of the rack can be illuminated by the optional 16" gooseneck LED lamp connected via an XLR style socket (AP-GNL18).
- 10 Total Outlets
- 8 Rear Panel Outlets: 6 Filtered and Switched, 1 Filtered, and 1 Unswitched
- 2 Front Panel, Unswitched Outlets
- Radio Frequency and Electromagnetic Interference Filtering
- Dual Clamping Spike & Surge Suppression, DCS Circuitry
- Front Panel Digital AC Mains Voltmeter
- Abnormal AC Line Voltage Indicator
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) Below 101V or Above 132V AC Line
- Circuit Breaker Protection @ 15A
- Front Mounted Pull-Out LED Light with 2-Position Dimmer
- Rear Mounted XLR Connector for 12VDC LED Lamp (AP-GNL18)
The Abnormal Voltage indicator on the front panel will flash if the AC Mains is between 101VAC and 107VAC or 128VAC and 132VAC. This is to inform you that a surge occurred and may have damaged voltage sensitive equipment. If an extreme voltage swing occurs above 132VAC or below 101VAC, the AP-C15D Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) protection circuit will automatically activate and turn all outlets off until it is manually reset. The AP-C15D offers intelligent power management control, along with noise filtering and spike/surge protection making it the most compact, effective power management protection system on the market today.
AS2XLR-10M - XLR CABLE (10 METERS)
Get the most out of your system with cabling and connections from Atlas Technologies' newest product group, Atlas Signal. The most trusted name in commercial audio has added wiring to its industry leading speakers, amplifiers, power equipment, and the full line of reliable, cost effective products. Atlas Signal solves some of the most common installation problems and exceeds expectations.
18-2PX100 - 18 GAUGE SPEAKER WIRE
100' of 18-gauge, 2-conductor speaker wire, sold only in SD72W-KIT4.