Extra large, temporary/ portable audio system for public address. Can provide coverage for spaces up to 187,500 sq ft.
- Powerful, full coverage audio
- High intelligibility
- Easy to assemble
- Fully packaged solution - No additional products / parts required
- Durable for indoor and outdoor use
This kit contains the following components:
- 12 - FS12T-66
1 - HPA2602
- Dual-Channel 3200-Watt Amplifier
1 - TSD-BB22
- 2 Input x 2 Output Networkable DSP
12 - SS500E
- Adjustable Speaker Stand, adjusts from 57" to 85"
1 - M600-DT
- Paging Desktop Microphone
1 - AP-C15D
- 15A Power Conditioner and Distribution Unit
1 - G-PROR-4U-19
- GatorCase™ 4U, 19" Deep Molded Audio Rack with Wheels
1 - FP-MR2
1 - AS2XLR-10M
12 - FS-PMBRKT
- Horn Speaker Pole Mount Adapter
12 - 18-2PX100
- 100' of 18-gauge, 2-conductor Speaker Wire
FS12T-66 - 12" 2-WAY MULTIPURPOSE HORN SPEAKER SYSTEM 60° X 60°
The FS12T-66 is two-way, full-range speaker system engineered to provide excellent voice and music reproduction in applications requiring weather resistance. It was designed to withstand exposure to environmental conditions and provide long-lasting reliability.
It incorporates a 12" LF driver and 1" exit HF compression driver concentrically mounted to a high-directivity waveguide. It provides 60° x 60° coverage and is tuned for optimal source reproduction.
The unit is constructed using molded linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), creating an incredibly strong yet lightweight enclosure. The unit includes a stainless steel U-bracket and fly-points allowing for easy mounting. Input is via an integrated 70.7V transformer with low insertion loss and full frequency response with power taps up to 400-watts including an 4? bypass. The transformer is discretely mounted under the rear cover for weather protection. The finish is neutral "battle ship grey" that is UV resistant and allows for years of durability.
- All-Weather Construction Ensures Long-Term Reliability Through Varying Seasons
- 400 Watts Power Handling
- Constant Directivity Design Offers Controlled Coverage of 60º Horizontal by 60º Vertical (2kHz Octave Band)
- Driver Compliment Includes 12" Cast Frame Woofer with a Concentrically Mounted 1" Exit Compression Driver
- Easy, Weather Resistant Connection via a Convenient Recessed Terminal Block Located on the Back of the Loudspeaker
- Includes a Built-In, High Efficiency 400 Watt 70.7V Transformer
- Four Eyebolt Inserts for Multiple Mounting Capabilities
- Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket (Included) Allows for Easy Installation to Most Any Flat Surface
- Easy Service Design Allows Transducers to be Serviced in the Field without Uninstalling the Enclosure from the Mount
HPA2602 - DUAL-CHANNEL, 3200-WATT COMMERCIAL AMPLIFIER
The AtlasIED High Power Amplifier "HPA" Series has been designed to be versatile for uses in both commercial 70V distributed systems and professional applications that require amplifiers to handle 4 and 2 ohm loads. The HPA is compact and lightweight in comparison to other models delivering the similar power levels. The HPA Series features generation II Class I Output topology that gives the efficiency close to a Class D amplifier with the sound quality of a Class AB amplifier. The power supply is switch mode global auto sensing gen 3 design that maintains a stable output during fluxuating power conditions. The power supply and output stage collectively are designed to deliver exceptional dynamic high output voltage and
current to virtually any speaker load.
The HPA Series features front panel detented level controls with a security cover, remote turn on, balanced inputs, fault reporting and an accessory card slot for an optional Dante™ 2-channel digital audio interface. Cooling is not an issue because of the unique output stage low resistance direct couple thermal transfer design. HPA also is energy efficient and meets Energy Star standards with only drawing 1W of power in standby mode.
Whether your application is a large distributed constant voltage sound system or a high SPL sound reinforcement system, the AtlasIED HPA Series is the answer for high power/cost effective amplification need.
TSD-BB22 - 2 INPUT X 2 OUTPUT - NETWORKABLE DSP DEVICE
AtlasIED BlueBridge® networkable DSP devices are powerful and flexible tools offering mission critical solutions to satisfy the exact needs of any installation. Engineered to strict standards with the highest quality internal components, BlueBridge® devices provide pure clean audio, Ethernet connectivity for cost effective TCP/IP control and easy programmability. Intended for a variety of audio applications, BlueBridge DSP platforms are cost effective solutions for the most demanding applications including video conferencing, house of worship, presentation rooms, conference rooms, courtrooms, room combining, restaurants, multi-zone paging, background music, and many other sound reinforcement and AV applications.
- Drag and Drop Open Architecture
- iOS and Android App Control
- Mic or Line Selectable Inputs
- Balanced High Gain Outputs
- Signal Indicator LEDs
- Ultra Low Noise Floor
- High Quality Mic Preamp (THAT® Corp)
- Ethernet Network Connectivity
- 24dB Converters
- 48kHz, 40 Bit Floating DSP Engine
- External Power Supply (Included)
TSD-BB22 Sample System DesignThe BlueBridge® family of products feature open architecture, drag and drop software that makes them incredibly easy to use. Each model utilizes high quality THAT® microphone preamps and 24 Bit converters to obtain an ultra-low noise floor while still maintaining a smooth sound that satisfies the needs of demanding clients, with the flexibility and control a system designer requires. BlueBridge® models use a 40 Bit Floating Point DSP engine to prevent digital clipping that commonly occurs in other DSP products and to obtain maximum speed and power to process advanced algorithms in complex system designs. BlueBridge® DSP units can operate on any network while the optional control accessories require a PoE switch. BlueBridge® devices need to be connected to the network during set-up and if control is required but can be applied in many instances where network control is unnecessary or unavailable like live speech applications. When connected to a network, each BlueBridge® processor on the network will be auto recognized and controllable. BlueBridge® models provide many valuable processing tools including standard mixers, gain sharing auto-mixers, delays, equalizers, level controls, duckers, filters, and dozens of other processing capabilities.
BluePanel ExampleBlueBridge® additionally works with the Atlas BluePanel software which enables the designer to create custom interfaces that can be accessed via a computer connected to the network. BluePanel can also be used to program wall controllers including the BB-TOUCH7 touch panel giving the user access to the system's functionality for volume control, source selection, room combining, or any other function the designer programs. This enables the end user to have some control over the system without having to access the BlueBridge® device directly preventing any unauthorized changes from happening within the device.
AtlasIED offers pre-configured design templates that can be used as starting points for a variety of DSP applications. These design templates are available as part of Atlas' BlueBridge® training program which is available to active AtlasIED customers.
SS500E - LIGHTWEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SPEAKER STAND
The SS500E is equipped with a positive clamping system complete with a safety support pin to assure safe, slip-free support of elevated equipment. Vertical tube assembly contains 1 1/2" and 1 3/8" tubing. Clutch mechanism includes a protective insert for scratch-free height adjustment. Legs are double braced and include heavy-duty rubber feet for extra stability.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Speaker Stand Weighing 7 lbs. Supports Up to 150 lbs
- Height Adjusts from 57" to 85" for Vertical Flexibility
- Positive Clamping System Features a Safety Support Pin for Extra Safety
- Stand Folds to a Minimal 53" for Convenient Transport
- Ideally Suited for Use with Atlas Sound SM Coax Speakers
M600-DT - PAGING/CONFERENCE DESKTOP MICROPHONE
The AtlasIED M600-DT is a high quality cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone for any podium or PA paging / announcement applications. The M600-DT features a casted alloy base with rubber isolation, a slim flexible 16" neck, and a latching press to talk switch with Active / On blue illumination indicator.
- 16" Small Diameter Flexible Gooseneck
- Cast-Alloy Base with Rubber Isolators
- Wide Range Phantom Power 12V-52V DC Operation
- Active/On Blue Illumination Ring on Base
- Easy Access Click Free, Latching Push-to-Talk Switch
- Excellent Speech Intelligibility with Low Ambient Noise
- High Gain with Effective Feedback Control
The M600-DT features high gain before feedback design that works well in most environments. The high sensitivity and wide frequency pickup allows for exceptional clear sound quality. The M600-DT reinforces the natural sound of the voice and requires little to no EQ.
Ideal for use in applications including:
- Conference Rooms
- Lecture Halls
- Commercial Paging and Announcements
- House of Worship
AP-C15D - 15A POWER CONDITIONER AND DISTRIBUTION UNIT
The AP-C15D is been designed to meet most installation requirements for AC power distribution and equipment power protection. The 15A compact 1RU unit AC Mains Voltage can be monitored via the front panel from the precision Digital Volt Meter. To light your rack, the AP-C15D has incorporated a front panel pull-out dimmable LED tube light. The rear of the rack can be illuminated by the optional 16" gooseneck LED lamp connected via an XLR style socket (AP-GNL18).
- 10 Total Outlets
- 8 Rear Panel Outlets: 6 Filtered and Switched, 1 Filtered, and 1 Unswitched
- 2 Front Panel, Unswitched Outlets
- Radio Frequency and Electromagnetic Interference Filtering
- Dual Clamping Spike & Surge Suppression, DCS Circuitry
- Front Panel Digital AC Mains Voltmeter
- Abnormal AC Line Voltage Indicator
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) Below 101V or Above 132V AC Line
- Circuit Breaker Protection @ 15A
- Front Mounted Pull-Out LED Light with 2-Position Dimmer
- Rear Mounted XLR Connector for 12VDC LED Lamp (AP-GNL18)
The AP-C15D features noise filtering for eliminating unwanted Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that can be introduced into the AC lines by nearby radio transmitters or wireless products. EMI filters are also incorporated to reduce noise from Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) generated by items such as electric motors and switching power supplies.
The Abnormal Voltage indicator on the front panel will flash if the AC Mains is between 101VAC and 107VAC or 128VAC and 132VAC. This is to inform you that a surge occurred and may have damaged voltage sensitive equipment. If an extreme voltage swing occurs above 132VAC or below 101VAC, the AP-C15D Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) protection circuit will automatically activate and turn all outlets off until it is manually reset. The AP-C15D offers intelligent power management control, along with noise filtering and spike/surge protection making it the most compact, effective power management protection system on the market today.
AS2XLR-10M - XLR CABLE (10 METERS)
Get the most out of your system with cabling and connections from Atlas Technologies' newest product group, Atlas Signal. The most trusted name in commercial audio has added wiring to its industry leading speakers, amplifiers, power equipment, and the full line of reliable, cost effective products. Atlas Signal solves some of the most common installation problems and exceeds expectations.
FS-PMBRKT - FS HORN POLE MOUNT ADAPTER
The FS-PMBRKT is a bracket designed to enable a FS Series horn speaker to be mounted to a tripod speaker stand like the AtlasIED SS500E. The unit attaches directly to existing mounting points on the FS horn bracket and seats directly onto the SS500E for easy use in applications where portability is important.
18-2PX100 - 18 GAUGE SPEAKER WIRE
100' of 18-gauge, 2-conductor speaker wire, sold only in SD72W-KIT4.