The Attero Tech by QSC DTH1620 is multi-channel, low-power (16-channel x 20 watts) Dante/AES67 network amplifier, designed for themed entertainment usage and other specialized audio applications, and optimized for integration into the Q-SYS Ecosystem.
- 16-ch, 20 W network amplifier designed for themed entertainment and other specialized audio applications
- Ruggedized and vibration tested for use in mobile attractions
- Dante/AES67 connectivity with remote control and monitoring
- Loudspeaker outputs and power inputs use Molex connectors optimized for high vibration environments
- Available Q-SYS Extension
- Dante Domain Manager ready
Purpose built for themed entertainment and beyond – The Attero Tech by QSC DTH1620 Dante/AES67 network amplifier is designed to support high-channel, low power output audio applications, including individual theme park rides, attractions or parade floats. It features 16-channels at 20 watts per channel in a ruggedized and compact form factor, with the ability to support both traditional passive transducers and haptic transducers, enabling specialized audio applications beyond the theme park.
Q-SYS Ecosystem integration – Q-SYS drag-and-drop control programming simplifies the integration process, letting you deploy the DTH1620 Dante/AES67 network amplifier without complicated scripting. A Q-SYS Extension allows for control and monitoring of the amplifier via native Q-SYS TSC series touch screen controller (as of Q-SYS Designer Software v8.4, the Q-SYS Scripting Engine license is not required to deploy designs with Attero Tech by QSC devices).