The ATLK-EXT165 has two RJ-45 ports for connection to ATUC-50CU/IRCU/IRCUDAN, ATUC-50DU/IRDU, ATUC-50INT, ATUC-50IU, ATDM-0604 and other compatible products. Supplies DC +48V power. Mode switch for selection of remote control via ATUC-50CU/IRCU/IRCUDAN or standalone power control. Half-rack chassis. For wired or wireless systems.
- Allows cable-run extension of discussion/conference systems and mixers equipped with Audio-Technica LINK RJ-45 ports
- With ATUC-50 Digital Discussion System, supports use of up to 100 discussion units per control unit
- Supplies DC +48V power to connected devices, enabling extended cable runs
- LED indicators for power on/off, power supply status, current-overload detection
- Power overload protection: unit cuts power when drawn current is greater than 2.6A
- Includes AT8649 table mount kit and power cable
The ATLK-EXT165 link extender allows users to extend the cable runs in compatible discussion and conference systems and mixers equipped with Audio-Technica LINK ports. When used with the ATUC-50 Digital Discussion System, it enables an increased discussion unit count of up to 100 DUs per ATUC-50CU control unit.
The extender is equipped with two RJ-45 Audio-Technica LINK ports through which it supplies DC +48V power to connected devices. It can be set to power on/off automatically in tandem with a connected control unit or to operate locally, powering on/off with the press of the extender’s Mode switch.
The front of the unit is equipped with LED indicators that display power on/off of the extender and status of power supplied to connected devices. Another LED will blink, and the extender will stop supplying power, if a current overload (above 2.6A) is detected at the LINK ports.
The ATLK-EXT165 comes with the AT8649 table mount kit that allow the extender to be mounted to the underside of a table.