The ES925C/FM5 is a modular microphone system designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications. It includes a cardioid condenser microphone element, gooseneck and a 5-pin flush-mount power module.
- Modular microphone system includes a microphone element, gooseneck and power module - each interchangeable with components from other ES Modular Microphones
- Flush-mount power module and element housing both feature a highly visible, two-state RGB LED status indicator
- Logic I/O capability permits control of remote devices from the power module's touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch
- Power module with 5-pin XLR output mounts unobtrusively in tabletops
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, natural sound
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Included isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting surface vibration
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Includes foam windscreen
- Available in six lengths
Each component is interchangeable with other ES modular microphone components, allowing you to mix and match power module types (XLR, FM3, FM5, DS5), gooseneck lengths (4.85", 9.08", 12.08", 15.08", 18.08", 21.08"), and microphone polar patterns (MicroLine®, hypercardioid, cardioid, omnidirectional).
The ES925C/FM5 microphone's low-profile element provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with a 120° acceptance angle. It comes with a foam windscreen to protect against plosives. The microphone element attaches to the small-diameter gooseneck, which offers highly flexible positioning while maintaining a well-contoured appearance. The 5-pin flush-mount power module is equipped with a touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch. For enhanced control in conference and boardroom installations, the unit's external contact closure allows you to trigger an external device, such as a camera or the lighting, from the switch. The power module mounts unobtrusively in tabletops and comes with isolators that provide mechanical dampening of the mounting surface. Both the power module and the microphone element housing feature a highly visible, two-state RGB LED status indicator. UniGuard® innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference.