With its low-profile and rugged-yet-highly-flexible design, the ES931PMWC cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone is a perfect fit for boardrooms, school and government settings, teleconferencing, houses of worship and other installed applications. The microphone, which features UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology for outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI), attaches to the provided AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module via a special TA3F-type connector designed to optimize RFI immunity.
- Wall/ceiling plate power module permits permanent installation in standard, single-gang electrical box
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to minimize pickup of undesired ambient noise
- Rugged, easy-to-adjust, small-diameter gooseneck can be positioned quickly into desired shape
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Ideal for boardrooms, school and government settings, teleconferencing, houses of worship and other installed applications
- Available in two colors: black (ES931PMC) and white (ES931PMWC)
Switches in the power module permit a +10 dB gain setting for extra sensitive pickup as well as a choice of flat response or low-frequency roll-off (via integral 80 Hz high-pass UniSteep® filter) to help control undesired ambient noise. The power module mounts in a standard metal U.S. single-gang electrical box.
This gooseneck mic provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle, comes with a two-stage foam windscreen and is available with low-reflectance black (ES931PMC) or white (ES931PMWC) finish. Additional interchangeable elements - omnidirectional (360°), hypercardioid (100°) and MicroLine® (90°) - are available separately.