With its low-profile design that mounts unobtrusively in tabletops for minimum visibility, the ES945/LED omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone provides clear, highly intelligible audio that is perfect for sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing, television and other demanding sound pickup applications.
- Mounts unobtrusively in tabletops
- Capacitive-type touch-sensitive switch allows users to easily mute/un-mute the microphone
- Integral bicolored LED ring indicates mute status - stays green when mic is live, turns red when muted
- Low-profile element provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360° acceptance angle
- Slef-contained power module with XLRM-type output connector
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting surface vibration
- Available in two colors: black (ES945/LED) and silver (ES945SV/LED)
Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone's omnidirectional polar pattern affords a 360° pickup angle, while its UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology provides outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI). Users can easily toggle between mute and live audio thanks to the microphone's capacitive-type touch-sensitive switch. An integral Red/Green LED ring indicates the mute status, staying green when the microphone is live and turning red when it is muted.
Additionally, the ES945/LED is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module.
The microphone is available in two colors: black (ES945/LED) and silver (ES945SV/LED). A pair of isolators is included for optional mechanical isolation from the mounting surface.