The new Engineered Sound. Contractor-exclusive innovations for every acoustical challenge. And safe haven from Radio Frequency Interference (RFI).
This low-profile omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing in table-, ceiling-, or panel-mount applications. The microphone is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to Audio-Technica's UniGuard® innovations. Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone has a 360° pickup angle, and is available in two colors: black (ES945) and white (ES945W).
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing
- Low-profile element provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360º acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in table-tops, ceilings and wall panels
- Self-contained power module with XLRM-type output connector
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Available in two colors: black (ES945) and white (ES945W)
- RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances