The M70W is an innovative flush mount condenser microphone designed for distance miking. Featuring a fully integrated preamp, extremely high sensitivity rating of 38 millivolts, and a small footprint of only 3 inches in diameter. The M70W applications include ceiling mount for videoconferencing, distance learning, hospital rooms, surveillance, and ambient room miking. The M70W, which offers a flush mount solution and easy installation, allows the microphone to completely disappear from view without sacrificing sound quality.
The M70W capsule is housed within a proprietary machined cradle that enables the microphone to be aimed and focused up to an angle of 45 degrees towards the source. In addition, the M70W has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices.
The M70W terminates in a Phoenix connector and is easy to install, requiring only that a 2 inch hole to be drilled with no additional tools necessary. The M70W comes in stock white and is also available in a satin nickel finish.
- High output for distance miking
- Optimized for voice recognition
- Immunity from RF interference
- Operates on 18-52 volts phantom power
- Point and shoot directivity
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Extremely low noise, high sensitivity
- Optional junction box available
- Video Conferencing
- Distance Learning
- Hospital and Medical Procedures
- Ambient room miking