The Bose ControlSpace CC-64 control center is an elegant, programmable, networked controller that provides users a simple and logical interface to their sound systems when using ControlSpace ESP processors and/or network version PowerMatch® amplifiers. Because the controller is completely programmable, you can customize the sound system, making only certain controls available, and simplifying user interaction with the system.
The CC-64 provides four rotary encoders with circular LED rings for a user-friendly method of managing gain settings or scene selections. A fifth encoder (upper right) provides control over programmed "scenes" or presets. Four bank switch buttons redefine the four Gain/Selector control knobs, providing quick access for up to 16 system gain controls or selectors. A large, two-line-by-40-character backlit LCD provides users the names of the system elements they are controlling.
- Elegant styling with easy-to-read dynamic labeling for simplified end user operation
- 2-line by 40-character backlit LCD screen
- Four gain/selector control knobs (rotary/push) with LED rings
- Four bank switch buttons to change Gain/Selector control knob mapping for 16 unique controls
- One master scene/preset recall knob (rotary scroll/push to select)
- Simplified drag-and-drop setup using ControlSpace® Designer™ software
- Customizable on-screen wording provides easier system operation
- Supports programming of easy-to-select scenes – allowing multiple room usage scenarios to be recalled from the CC-64 by end users
- Programmable software lock-out
- Fits into a standard 5-gang electrical wall box