The Bricasti Design M7M Reverb Processor Mainframe is an exact duplicate of the M7 Stereo Reverb Processor with reduced front panel controls, and is intended to be used in conjunction with the M10 Remote Console. As it is necessary to have an M10 for control, the M7M is also made available bundled together with the M10 in several different configurations, with one or more M7Ms, and is offered as a stand alone product for customers wishing to add more channels of Bricasti processing to their M10 based setup without duplicating unnecessary user interface controls.
- More than 200 Unique reverb presents
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presents; Halls, Plates, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User Registers
- 4 Front panel "Favorites" for quick saves and compares
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transformer linear supply for analog
- High performance switching supply for digital
- Separate Digital and Analog modules
- non corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodized aluminum front panel, knobs and button caps
- Positive feel 2 db stepped analog input level control
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
The Bricasti Design Model 10 remote console is a dedicated hardware remote controller for use with the M7 stereo reverb processor. Following the same design criteria as the M7, the M10 casing is manufactured and milled from solid anodized aluminum, for an enduring design and long life. The M10 is also designed to be simple to use, and easy to interface; utilizing a standard RS422 serial interface. In application, it can be very useful when using more than one M7 or when there is a need to be more in the sweet spot when making adjustments in a large mixing environment.
- Custom milled solid aluminum casing and buttons, fine finished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look.
- Controls from 1-8 x M7s.
- Connects to the first M7 via R5422 9-pin serial cable, 10 meter cable provided, up to 30 meters that is 480L compatible, simple to install with no practical distance limits, or IP addresses to configure. Longer distances may require an additional power source for the M10.
- Simple serial "loop thru" for connecting more M7's. connect to the first and loop to the second, and third etc.
- DC Power is supplied from the M7 through the cable, no wall warts, or external supplies.
- 8 meters, for 4 stereo pairs, metering 4 machines at a time.
- Machine selection is a dedicated Machine key in the M10:
- Press the machine key to "toggle or step through" for 2 x M7 operation.
- Press the machine key and use the log wheel to step through the machines for control of more than than 2 x M7s.
- Press the machine key and use the 1-4 keys to directly access any machine, for control of more than 2 x M7s.
- Use the "up down keys" to change banks and for metering for control of more than 4 x M7s.
- Same clear easy to read display as used in the M7
- Same user interface as the M7, with the addition of Machine and Setup keys, so no need to learn something new.
- Simultaneous control of the M7 from both the M7s front panel and or the M10 with a lock out.
- Setup key for M10's local memory, configuration, and settings.
- Maximum Output Level: +24 dBu