The GPM-300 Series router products are a versatile way to manage AES3 and/or analog audio in one package. With over 10 models to choose from the GPM-300 series make audio cross point routing over different platforms easy. Connect any input to any output analog or digital I/O. The GPM series can be operated from the front panel, GPIO or from an Ethernet connection using SNMP and/or the BDI Stack Graphical User Interface available for Windows and Android devices. The GUI also provides a means of naming inputs and outputs for convenience. The GPM Switcher within a switcher feature allows you to pre configure a pair of inputs to be selected to a single output as an A/B switcher. Each output has its own silence detector so you can configure each output for silence detection and switching in the event of a failure. Each output can support auto revert as well. If the audio is restored the unit can be programmed to switch back to the original input all without operator intervention. At the same time you still have the ability to route from any input to any output for emergency switching.
Couple the power of the GPM-300 with SNMP and you have the most versatile compact routing switcher on the market. Now a simple CAT5 connection is all you need to interconnect the GPM-300 to your SNMP based remote control system or software. Whether your requirement is all AES3, analog or a combination of both its hard to find a better value in a single rack unit package.
- Up to 8 I/O Analog, AES3 or a 4 of Each
- See product specifications in next tab
- Composite FM Stereo I/O module - 4 Composite Output DA and Composite to AES3 Conversion
- Programmable Silence detection including threshold, time delay, auto revert time
- Programmable Silence Switching channel priority. Custom programmable sequence of channels
- Sample Rate Conversion on every AES3 input
- Synchronous AES3 switching for silent, glitch free switching
- 24 bit resolution throughout
- Tascam™ Standard Interface
- Ethernet connection for use with SNMPv2 and/or BDI Stack GUI
- RS232/485 Compatible for use with most automation systems
The GPM-300 Series Matrix Switcher provides a low cost solution to your digital and/or analog audio routing and switching needs. The scalable modular design lets you purchase only what you need with room to expand. DSP architecture provides outstanding flexibility and reliability in a single rack chassis. An example application would be one EAS generator (digital or analog source) connected to the GPM-300 series matrix switcher. The GPM-300 can now switch the single EAS generator source to up to eight studios in your choice of digital/analog audio, or both. Give BDI your audio routing requirement, and let our team provide the solution with this outstanding product.