FreeSpeak Edge IP connected Transceiver (E-IPT) for the FreeSpeak Edge digital wireless system. Connects up to 10 FS Edge beltpacks. Requires licensed and available ports on the E-IPA-HX card in the Eclipse-HX matrix and an AES67 compliant network connection. The transceiver can be powered from an AES67 compliant network switch PoE or from a local PSU adapter, supplied. RJ-45 and Fiber SFP LAN connections are provided. Fiber transceivers are not supplied see SFP-SMFO-1G-S (Single Mode) or SFPMMFO-1G-LX (Multi-Mode) Fiber transceivers.
Please note: SFP modules can vary in electrical capabilities despite being mechanically compatible. Clear-Com can only support Clear-Com supplied SFP transceivers which have been tested with Clear-Com products. FCC approved for use in the USA and Canada.
- LED status indicators on top and bottom of transceiver
- External omnidirectional antennas for the transceiver
- Dual redundant radios per beltpack and transceiver
- Separate radios for RF and radar scanning
- Wall-mount plate
- Microphone stand mounts (metric and imperial threads)
- Tripod spigot mount
- Supports 10 FreeSpeak Edge beltpacks per transceiver
- Supports up to 64 transceivers on an Eclipse HX matrix system with 64 port E-IPA-HX card
- Robust radio link works in high multipath or reflective environments
- Wi-Fi coexistence
- Standalone mode for site survey and demo
- AES256 shared key encryption
- Dual network connections
- etherCON RJ45 network connection
- High speed SFP fiber cage
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) up to 330ft (100m)
- Daisy-chaining up to three locally powered transceivers
- IP53 rating for wet and dusty conditions
The FSE-TCVR-50-IP is an active IP transceiver antenna for the FreeSpeak Edge wireless system. The transceiver delivers duplex communications from the Eclipse® HX matrix system via the E -IPA-HX interface card to the FreeSpeak Edge beltpacks. Each transceiver can support up to ten FSE-BP50 beltpacks. When supported with an E-IPA-HX card with 64 licensed ports, up to 64 FreeSpeak Edge beltpacks and 64 transceivers can be deployed with one Eclipse HX matrix system.