Designed in much the same way as M & Q, the DiGiGrid D is the more expansive option, allowing the user to get even more creative with this clever little desktop interface. With four inputs rather than two, and six outputs, D provides great flexibility in all applications. Inputs 1 & 2 are mic/line, and 3 & 4 are line/instrument. There are two outputs with level control ideal for monitoring, and two further fixed level line outputs. At home, in the studio or out on location, monitor with headphones or speakers, and enhance your favourite DAW to expand your recording capabilities.
As with the entire range, further expansion is simple: D integrates seamlessly with other DiGiGrid products, to provide the user with mountains of extra I/O, and overall functionality. D is powered by a twist-lock 12V DC power supply (provided as standard), and Power over Ethernet (PoE) for maximum flexibility or ease of set-up, anywhere you want it.
D is easy to set-up and use in any studio application; whatever is ahead of you, be confident of achieving consistent results born from our exacting standards. Gain the professional edge when combining your writing and composing with recording and monitoring, and embrace the DiGiGrid sonic purity every time you get creative.
D delivers style on every level, enhanced by its multi-layer metallic paint finish, custom soft touch controls and polycarbonate overlay; design, quality and precision at every stage.
With just one simple Ethernet connection to your MAC or PC, running any DAW, you have a simple stand-alone high quality audio interface. The D can even be connected to multiple computers and DAW’s at the same time.
If used in conjunction with the DiGiGrid S, you can easily network up to four DiGiGrid devices up to 75 Metres apart. And as your system grows you can connect up more I/O and DSP from the rack-mounted series.
- Compact format 4 Input, 6 Output 96 KHz advanced audio interface
- Use as a stand-alone device or as an interface to a larger DiGiGrid system
- Analogue controls for pure sonic performance
- Designed for all applications: Studio, Educational, Home Studio and Live use.
- Enhance your DAW and expand your recording capabilities
- Professional quality network audio interface for PC and MAC
- High resolution input and output meters
- Connects to the SoundGrid network via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)