The AoIP44 is an economical subrack designed to interface balanced analog audio circuits to and from a Network audio system featuring Dante. It provides 4 audio inputs to the network and also 4 audio outputs from the network on balanced 3 pin XLRs. As well as being mains powered with the standard signature backup DC powering option, the AoIP44 can be powered from an external PoE source via its network interface.
The AoIP can be used as a simple low cost audio I/O break out unit on a large Dante audio network where it can be integrated extremely easily using the Dante controller and is fully compatible with any manufacturer's Dante equipment. It can also be used in very simple audio over IP scenarios where just 4 bi-directional audio circuits are needed to be distributed across a buildings network infrastructure, in which case 2 x AoIP44 units can be used connected together across the network. The AoIP44 is equally suited for high integrity broadcast purposes, intercom, just simple paging facilities or simple distribution of non-critical audio.
Being part of the Signature Range the AoIP44 comes as standard with removable rack ears (to allow front or rear mounting in 19" racks), mounting holes to allow under desk mounting (the holes are equally suited for screwing the unit into odd places!) and an optional external DC power supply for applications requiring redundant power supplies. It is housed in an all anodized aluminium chassis.
- Simple economical Audio Over IP (AoIP) interface featuring Dante / AES67
- 4 balanced audio inputs to the network
- 4 balanced audio outputs from the network
- 19" 1RU subrack
- Subrack can be mounted with audio/ mains/ network connectors at the front or rear of the subrack
- High quality audio circuits (designed for Broadcast)
- Internal switch mode mains power supply
- Can be powered by PoE
- Back up DC power supply option
- Single Cat5 copper Ethernet interface on Neutrik Ethercon