The Signature ADA2S12MGT is a broadcast specification 12 way mono analogue distribution amplifier, designed to distribute a stereo audio channels to multiple mono destinations.
- 1 x stereo input to 12 x mono outputs
- 12 x output gain adjusts
- Input gain adjusts
- Transformer balanced inputs & outputs
- Inputs can accept balanced and unbalanced connections
- Redundant power connection via PS1 Power Station
- Front or rear mounting
- Includes rack ears
The ADA 2S12MGT has 1 x stereo input that is distributed to 12 x mono outputs. The two audio inputs (1 stereo circuit) each have their own input gain preset controls. These allow an engineer to set the inputs up to work with levels that suit you, such as mono out = A+B-3 or A+B-6 or 0dB in = 0dB out, or even adjust the inputs for accepting unbalanced domestic levels.
Each of the 12 outputs also have preset gain controls, this allows different outputs to be connected and lined up with different systems.
Audio inputs and outputs are transformer balanced on XLRs and can accommodate unbalanced connections if required. The input & output gains are on front panel multi turn potentiometers (recessed to prevent accidental operation). They provide a wide gain range to cope with the different gain level requirements of broadcast or domestic level equipment.
All outputs are protected, so a short circuit on one will not affect any of the others.
Audio transformers help to make this unit an ultra reliable broadcast distribution amplifier suitable for the heart of your operation.
Power is provided by an internal switch mode power supply, with a wide input range. There is also an input for external 12v DC power. The 12v DC input can be connected to the optional Signature PS1external DC Master Power Station, for situations where a redundant power supply is desirable.
A bright front panel LED indicates that the unit is operational.
Signature Series Standard Features:
19" Rack Mount Ears
- A Signature unit can rack mount in a 1U 19" rack, regardless of the size of the unit. Rack ears are included as standard with every unit.
Front Or Rear Mounting
- A Signature unit can be rack mounted via the front panel or if it is more convenient, via the rear panel by simply swapping the rack ears over.
Side Wings For Flat Surface Mounting
- A Signature unit has side wings with mounting holes at the top and bottom, allowing flush fixing from above OR underneath.
Internal Switch Mode AC Power Supply
- A Signature unit has an internal switch mode AC power supply, allowing worldwide power connections from 100-240v via an IEC socket.
12V DC Power Connection
- All Signature units (except PS1) have a 4 pin XLR ±12V DC socket for connection to the PS1 Power Station. This can act as the primary or backup power source.
Quick Find Manual
- A Signature unit has a QR code attached. This can be scanned to simply and quickly locate the manual and technical information.
- Rack screws included
- Modern design