While other systems focus on processing to compensate and adjust your tracks, RADAR takes a different approach. The secret formula? Don't touch it! iZ does whatever it takes to make sure the signal enters and leaves the machine with as few digital fingerprints as possible. Over 25 years of feedback from the industry's most respected professionals tells that the formula is working.
- A scalable new interface that combines RADAR analog cards and Dante® connectivity.
- Each Half-U frame can hold two Classic, Ultra-Nyquist or vintage sound cards for up to 16 I/O.
- A single interface can be connected through a standard Ethernet port using Dante Virtual Soundcard software.
- For high channel counts and lower latency, connect using third-party PCIeR cards, thunderbolt expansion boxes, or HD bridge devices.
- The sample rate auto-syncs with your DAW and Dante Controller makes routing incredibly easy.
- Get 64 I/O in a 2U rack space - or scale up as required.
Classic 96 kHz
RADAR Classic 96 analogue cards maintain the high-quality, signature RADAR sound without compromising disk space. Never harsh or biting, Classic 96 converter cards are optimized to bring 8 I/O of clear, transparent sound to rock and live recording applications. The Classic 96 delivers the same warmth, bottom end, and performance characteristics as the historic Classic analogue I/O cards, but with the sample rate range extended up to 96 kHz.
Connections and Levels
- Up to 2 x 8 channel analogue I/O cards may be installed for a total of 16 channels of analogue I/O per Converter chassis.
- Chassis can be chained together for up to 128 I/O via Dante® connectivity.
- Input Connectors (per 8 channel card): 1 x DB-25, 25-pin connectors (balanced) Tascam wiring standard
- Output Connectors (per 8 channel card): 1 x DB-25, 25-pin connectors (balanced) Tascam wiring standard
- Operating Level: +4 dBu with selectable headroom
- Input and Output Level Select (maximum level): +18, +20, +22, +24 dB